Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TxaEkis
    replied
    If its not a problem, could you please add this drivers for the HG20F9 usb-ethernet adapter?

driver .ko

Thnx for your work

Leave a comment:

• pmco
    replied
    Major Issue???? Maybe....

Originally posted by fldc View Post
    Yes, they're much better and i'm sorry I but I have not had the time lately for this, been a bit much, but I will very soon be back at full throttle again, the bluetooth support is almost done, just need to sit down a bit.

I'll answer any other questions i've missed as soon as I read through what i've missed in this thread later today :-)

Skickat från min novo9-Spark via Tapatalk 2
    Just ran your flash tool with ths rom, and everything looked good to go. On first boot went into CWM, selected reboot system , and it boots back into CWM, with messages of:
    CWM-based Recovery v6.0.2.7
    E:Can't open /dev/block/mtdblock1
    (no such file or directory)
    E:Can't mount /cache/recovery/command
    E:Can't mount /cache/recovery/log
    E:Can't open /cache/recovery/log
    E:Can't mount /cahe/recovery/last_log
    E:Can't open /cache/recovery/last_log
    1. What in the bloody hell did I do wrong
    2. What in the bloody hell do I do now.

MK802III

Edit: Pin 8+9 trick works. hallelujah. back on ug802 1.7 for now.
    Last edited by pmco; 02-09-2013, 04:07. Reason: update

Leave a comment:

• fldc
    replied
    Sv: CyanogenMod 10

Originally posted by pmco View Post
    Hope your little 'uns are feeling better. No worse feeling than having to watch little children suffer through sickness (been there, done that, had to throw the T-Shirt away afterwards.).

That being said.....Any update on BT support? Would love to see if we can possibly get external BT adapters working. If I knew 1/10th as much as you guys (Finless/NeoMode/fldc) I could probably figure this out myself. Hoping we are not screwed without RikoMagic kernel source.
    Yes, they're much better and i'm sorry I but I have not had the time lately for this, been a bit much, but I will very soon be back at full throttle again, the bluetooth support is almost done, just need to sit down a bit.

I'll answer any other questions i've missed as soon as I read through what i've missed in this thread later today :-)

Skickat från min novo9-Spark via Tapatalk 2

Leave a comment:

• pmco
    replied
    Originally posted by fldc View Post
    I've been busy and sick children taking most of my spare time the last week or so, but I hope to get back to things real soon, i've got at least bluetooth support almost done, but that's about it. =)
    Hope your little 'uns are feeling better. No worse feeling than having to watch little children suffer through sickness (been there, done that, had to throw the T-Shirt away afterwards.).

That being said.....Any update on BT support? Would love to see if we can possibly get external BT adapters working. If I knew 1/10th as much as you guys (Finless/NeoMode/fldc) I could probably figure this out myself. Hoping we are not screwed without RikoMagic kernel source.

Leave a comment:

• magnemann
    replied
    safe shutdown with this rom?

Hi, this rom has
    "Navbar buttons for vol up/down and power (long press for power menu),"

-What options pops up when long pressing the power button?
    - is the native android method used in shutdown/reboot? Does it Broadcasts ACTION_SHUTDOWN Intent?

thanks, magnemann

Leave a comment:

• Svensson
    replied
    Is this only 1080p boot and kernel?

Leave a comment:

• flynreelow
    replied
    Originally posted by FBK2904 View Post
    Hi fldc and all other,

i flashed the CM10 on my Neo-X5 and it is almost perfect!
    A really great job well done!

As the previous speaker "b0li" (post #86) I have to struggle with an issue of the flash player.
    In normal picture mode from flashplayer there are no issues. But when you go into fullscreen mode, either only sound comes without picture or force closes or random restarts!
    On display are in most cases also glishes and artifacts in the first top rows of the player.
    I have except the default browser also tried many other browser.
    Also I have tested different kernel.img (720p and 1080p) and various flashplayer versions (.15, .17., .27., .34).
    Always with the same result.

Perhaps someone knows a solution for this or can help?

Greetings
    and let live CyanogenMod further
    Frank
    Im having the same flash problem as well. I have tried every browser known to man, and I have gone into the settings to make sure java and flash are enabled along with other plugins.

No luck. Everything else is working great though.
    Last edited by flynreelow; 02-04-2013, 15:45.

Leave a comment:

• lang
    replied
    Originally posted by jason1 View Post
    Thanks for share,BTW, how 2 flash this rom on finless 1.7 ROM with MK802 III?
    See first post.

Leave a comment:

• FBK2904
    replied
    Originally posted by b0li View Post
    ... Has only stability issues (random reboots while watching stream TV).
    Hi fldc and all other,

i flashed the CM10 on my Neo-X5 and it is almost perfect!
    A really great job well done!

As the previous speaker "b0li" (post #86) I have to struggle with an issue of the flash player.
    In normal picture mode from flashplayer there are no issues. But when you go into fullscreen mode, either only sound comes without picture or force closes or random restarts!
    On display are in most cases also glishes and artifacts in the first top rows of the player.
    I have except the default browser also tried many other browser.
    Also I have tested different kernel.img (720p and 1080p) and various flashplayer versions (.15, .17., .27., .34).
    Always with the same result.

Perhaps someone knows a solution for this or can help?

Greetings
    and let live CyanogenMod further
    Frank
    Last edited by FBK2904; 02-03-2013, 00:06.

Leave a comment:

• jason1
    replied
    Thanks for share,BTW, how 2 flash this rom on finless 1.7 ROM with MK802 III?

Leave a comment:

• Black6spdZ
    replied
    Loving this ROM so far! and the fact that we will have CWM updates possible in the future.. really good stuff. HD content has been ok over wireless with 65Mbps connection, some slight jitters but I bet an OC kernel will cure that. Having lockups/restarts with youtube.. tried two prior versions with same results.. not a major issue in my book but one to look for. Keep up the great work fldc!

Leave a comment:

• daemonium
    replied
    mk802 IIIs

Originally posted by ZyNTaX View Post
    Works great on my Rikomagic MK 802 IIIS only problem is that Wifi and Bluetooth isnt working.
    Is it possible to have build which support this models wifi and bluetooth adapter?
    Talking about MK802IIIs...

To fldc: Is it possible to copy wifi modules (.ko files) from finless bob's 1.5 ROM and load it by insmod in this rom? Will it work?
    Thanks!

To Bob: will this method work betwen your 1.5 and 1.7 roms for mk808? Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Svensson
    replied
    Can I flash this on my MK802 IIIS?

Leave a comment:

• oyiza
    replied
    Originally posted by dados View Post
    First install original Firmware with RK-Batchtool "restore" then cm10-image as "update".
    This worked fine for me.
    thanks a lot ,it worked.I have everything running smothly now.

Leave a comment:

• daemonium
    replied
    Originally posted by ZyNTaX View Post
    Works great on my Rikomagic MK 802 IIIS only problem is that Wifi and Bluetooth isnt working.
    Is it possible to have build which support this models wifi and bluetooth adapter?
    +1

Leave a comment:

Working...
X