X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dados
    replied
    Originally posted by oyiza View Post
    Thanks Bob. I am a new comer to this forum a need a help with my mk808, I flashed this cyanogenmod 10 and having this error of cant mount sdcard but can access my file through root explorer. can anybody help with what to do.thanks
    First install original Firmware with RK-Batchtool "restore" then cm10-image as "update".
    This worked fine for me.

Leave a comment:

• endera
    replied
    Fldc.... Wait FW???

Originally posted by fldc View Post
    wee, back to cm developing tonight

Leave a comment:

• trssho91
    replied
    I had two things I found - one is it would be cool to have a sound card settings like in finless rom. I can confirm the ecity usb sound card works because I modified my asound.conf and it came right up, no issues. The other is the default android audio codecs are borked somehow. MP3s don't play unless you use something like bsplayer that brings its own codec to the party. Great work so far, and I hope your family is feeling better.

Leave a comment:

• trssho91
    replied
    This is exciting, and I am very interested!... LOL I had typed up a whole bunch of stuff in there and what do you know - the OS crashed and rebooted. I know this is a WIP so im not complaining - but it is funny!

I wanted to throw my 2 cents in with the lock screen and the device not waking up. I have a Logitech G105 keyboard, I mention this because its backlit. I noticed that when the device locks power is cut to the mouse and keyboard. I even found that if I can hit the lock button and hit a bunch of buttons within 2-3 seconds the device wakes back up and I get the unlock screen. Maybe this can be solved by keeping the usb ports awake, I have to assume the usb ports are deactivated in the low power/sleep state. I don't think the device is crashed, I think we just can't wake it up since we have no interface device it is monitoring. Just a thought....

Leave a comment:

• endera
    replied
    Originally posted by flynreelow View Post
    cant wait...
    Why?

Leave a comment:

• flynreelow
    replied
    cant wait...

Leave a comment:

• endera
    replied
    bt

"bluetooth support almost done"

thnks.. New FW ....Wait

Leave a comment:

• fldc
    replied
    wee, back to cm developing tonight

Leave a comment:

• b0li
    replied
    Re: CyanogenMod 10

Great ROM, had best wifi reception.

Has only stability issues (random reboots while watching stream TV). Nothing that dev cant fix. Keep up the good work, thanks.

Sent from my mk808 using Tapatalk 2

Leave a comment:

• 12paq
    replied
    Re: CyanogenMod 10

Originally posted by fldc View Post
    I've been busy and sick children taking most of my spare time the last week or so, but I hope to get back to things real soon, i've got at least bluetooth support almost done, but that's about it. =)
    Hope the kids feel better soon. I know first hand how much stress that can drain on a parent. Take care, man. Our Android hobby can wait.

Leave a comment:

• endera
    replied
    bluetooth support almost done

"bluetooth support almost done"

thnks.. New FW ....Wait

Leave a comment:

• fldc
    replied
    Originally posted by flynreelow View Post
    fldc,

Any new revisions to the CM10 for the Mk808.
    I've been busy and sick children taking most of my spare time the last week or so, but I hope to get back to things real soon, i've got at least bluetooth support almost done, but that's about it. =)

Leave a comment:

• ZyNTaX
    replied
    Works great on my Rikomagic MK 802 IIIS only problem is that Wifi and Bluetooth isnt working.
    Is it possible to have build which support this models wifi and bluetooth adapter?

Leave a comment:

• oyiza
    replied
    cm10

Thanks Bob. I am a new comer to this forum a need a help with my mk808, I flashed this cyanogenmod 10 and having this error of cant mount sdcard but can access my file through root explorer. can anybody help with what to do.thanks

Leave a comment:

• flynreelow
    replied
    fldc,

Any new revisions to the CM10 for the Mk808.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X