CyanogenMod 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fldc View Post
    I've been busy and sick children taking most of my spare time the last week or so, but I hope to get back to things real soon, i've got at least bluetooth support almost done, but that's about it. =)
    Hope your little 'uns are feeling better. No worse feeling than having to watch little children suffer through sickness (been there, done that, had to throw the T-Shirt away afterwards.).

That being said.....Any update on BT support? Would love to see if we can possibly get external BT adapters working. If I knew 1/10th as much as you guys (Finless/NeoMode/fldc) I could probably figure this out myself. Hoping we are not screwed without RikoMagic kernel source.

Comment

Sv: CyanogenMod 10

Originally posted by pmco View Post
      Hope your little 'uns are feeling better. No worse feeling than having to watch little children suffer through sickness (been there, done that, had to throw the T-Shirt away afterwards.).

That being said.....Any update on BT support? Would love to see if we can possibly get external BT adapters working. If I knew 1/10th as much as you guys (Finless/NeoMode/fldc) I could probably figure this out myself. Hoping we are not screwed without RikoMagic kernel source.
      Yes, they're much better and i'm sorry I but I have not had the time lately for this, been a bit much, but I will very soon be back at full throttle again, the bluetooth support is almost done, just need to sit down a bit.

I'll answer any other questions i've missed as soon as I read through what i've missed in this thread later today :-)

Skickat från min novo9-Spark via Tapatalk 2

Comment

Major Issue???? Maybe....

Originally posted by fldc View Post
        Yes, they're much better and i'm sorry I but I have not had the time lately for this, been a bit much, but I will very soon be back at full throttle again, the bluetooth support is almost done, just need to sit down a bit.

I'll answer any other questions i've missed as soon as I read through what i've missed in this thread later today :-)

Skickat från min novo9-Spark via Tapatalk 2
        Just ran your flash tool with ths rom, and everything looked good to go. On first boot went into CWM, selected reboot system , and it boots back into CWM, with messages of:
        CWM-based Recovery v6.0.2.7
        E:Can't open /dev/block/mtdblock1
        (no such file or directory)
        E:Can't mount /cache/recovery/command
        E:Can't mount /cache/recovery/log
        E:Can't open /cache/recovery/log
        E:Can't mount /cahe/recovery/last_log
        E:Can't open /cache/recovery/last_log
        1. What in the bloody hell did I do wrong
        2. What in the bloody hell do I do now.

MK802III

Edit: Pin 8+9 trick works. hallelujah. back on ug802 1.7 for now.
        Last edited by pmco; 02-09-2013, 04:07. Reason: update

Comment

If its not a problem, could you please add this drivers for the HG20F9 usb-ethernet adapter?

driver .ko

Thnx for your work

Comment

Hello!

I buy TP-Link TL-WN822N usb wifi device. I download CM10 kernel from git soure, i compile module to usb wifi device. This device work perfectly on console(module load, blob load and working, wifi scan and connect manualy, dhcp client is working), ath9k_htc.ko rename wlan.ko, but android wifi on, wait many seconds and reboot the device!

Any idea? This event normaly? Android or kernel problem?

Best regards Attila

Comment

I can't install this on my IIIs + Lan usb. Just bootloop into recovery and got error: "E:Can't open /dev/block/mtdblock1"

Comment

Can someone make some more detailed instruction how to install the CM10 ?
                Edit: already found it inside downloaded zip...

Comment

OP, any interest in compiling this using the latest Linaro toolchain ? This + bluetooth dongle support would be perfect. =)

Comment

pardon my English

if I can not see the screen, as I make this point

It will boot CWM the first time, choose reboot and just wait. It will also reboot the first time when I can unplug it, and take it to the TV
                    and will return to this point to restart

edit: ok
                    disconnect the cable ....

mk802iii
                    thanks
                    Last edited by skiper; 02-27-2013, 22:37.

Comment

Please update libstagefright.so for this rom.

Herman Chen from rockchip made an updated libstagefright that fixes some serious issues with XBMC - mainly VPU crashing and some performance issues - it should basicly be a cornerstone of proper (native player) support for XBMC on rk3066 devices. According to rockchip this will land in default rom images in future, but until that happens it would be awesome to have this updated in custom roms.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

ICS by lewy20041

Originally posted by magnemann View Post
                        Hi, this rom has
                        "Navbar buttons for vol up/down and power (long press for power menu),"

-What options pops up when long pressing the power button?
                        - is the native android method used in shutdown/reboot? Does it Broadcasts ACTION_SHUTDOWN Intent?

thanks, magnemann
                        Not sure if applies to this one but I tested http://www.armtvtech.com/armtvtechfo...=1032&start=20 cyanogenmod .
                        It was realy fast. Wifi much faster but after switching off with reboot app it did not came up and I had quite hard time to flash Finless rom back and restore everything. I am giving up speed and prefer stability now

Comment

Hello from Spain, excuse my English
                          first thank this rom, possibly the best
                          but lack enough work, I'm in denial, but I can help with anything
                          I have a mk802iii

Comment

MK808B

Hello!
                            I installed it into my "original" Mk808B.
                            It started, but I don't have Wifi and Bluetooth AND OTG.
                            (I know this is because of the drivers, I just wanted to notice that it should work on a 808B device with the corresponding driver)
                            There isn't a video player installed by default so can't watch a 1080p movie without wifi
                            Thanx

Comment

Originally posted by celka View Post
                              Hello!
                              (I know this is because of the drivers, I just wanted to notice that it should work on a 808B device with the corresponding driver)
                              There isn't a video player installed by default so can't watch a 1080p movie without wifi
                              Thanx
                              Thanks for your input betatester
                              hopefully, will encourage the creator of the thread
                              sorry my English

Comment

Originally posted by celka View Post
                                Hello!
                                Thanx
                                You must flash it with a kernel from your device!

Not with this who is in the "Firmware"-folder. This kernel is for MK808.
                                Extract a firmware for your device MK808B and flash the CM10 with your kernel.

Now WiFi, LAN and Bluetooth will work

Greetings
                                Frank

Comment

Working...
                                X