Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lang View Post
    Yo have u heard of tizzbird t1.
    An smooth fast good looking android stick.
    The youtube looking really good.

With natavie network streaming and bluetooth and much good functions for media player.

The firmware can be downloaded and examined here

http://www.tizzbird.se/Tizzbird-N1-firmware.htm
    I got your PM about this too. Let me just say I am very speculative about this. The reason is the specs:

ARMCortex A5, 800MHz, Mali400 3D grafikaccelerator, 512MB RAM (N1M)/1GB RAM (N1G), 4GB T-flash, prestandaindex 1400+ DMIPS

I cant see how it could over perform a dual core RK chip at 1.2Mhz? Also the low end model only has 512MB RAM? That is VERY tight with ICS 4.0 OS! So I have a hard time believing the performance.

Bob
    "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
    "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
      I got your PM about this too. Let me just say I am very speculative about this. The reason is the specs:

ARMCortex A5, 800MHz, Mali400 3D grafikaccelerator, 512MB RAM (N1M)/1GB RAM (N1G), 4GB T-flash, prestandaindex 1400+ DMIPS

I cant see how it could over perform a dual core RK chip at 1.2Mhz? Also the low end model only has 512MB RAM? That is VERY tight with ICS 4.0 OS! So I have a hard time believing the performance.

Bob
      Well look at youtube , it has it own mediaplayer, not an uggly one like ehome, streaming 1080p over network without problems, it even got a nice launcher, has inbuilt nfs witch all current version ive tried lacks, it has bluetooth support, its own ui , Better coding for media purposes all over. i would love to see this. If i could code ive used this one instantly. it seems like the coding everything from scratch. Else just pick goodies from it. It has everything that all current version for rk3066 lacks. Optimmez code is always better then kickass hardware. So on our devieses this would totaly be awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by lang View Post
        No using the kernel from ur page

http://www.omegamoon.com/blog/
        I'm not omegamoon, use the one included, just flash the package.

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post

Bob
          +1

Running ICS+ on 512MB RAM is a huge pain in the ass

Comment

fldc,

Any new revisions to the CM10 for the Mk808.

Comment

cm10

Thanks Bob. I am a new comer to this forum a need a help with my mk808, I flashed this cyanogenmod 10 and having this error of cant mount sdcard but can access my file through root explorer. can anybody help with what to do.thanks

Comment

Works great on my Rikomagic MK 802 IIIS only problem is that Wifi and Bluetooth isnt working.
                Is it possible to have build which support this models wifi and bluetooth adapter?

Comment

Originally posted by flynreelow View Post
                  fldc,

Any new revisions to the CM10 for the Mk808.
                  I've been busy and sick children taking most of my spare time the last week or so, but I hope to get back to things real soon, i've got at least bluetooth support almost done, but that's about it. =)

Comment

bluetooth support almost done

"bluetooth support almost done"

thnks.. New FW ....Wait

Comment

Re: CyanogenMod 10

Originally posted by fldc View Post
                      I've been busy and sick children taking most of my spare time the last week or so, but I hope to get back to things real soon, i've got at least bluetooth support almost done, but that's about it. =)
                      Hope the kids feel better soon. I know first hand how much stress that can drain on a parent. Take care, man. Our Android hobby can wait.

Comment

Re: CyanogenMod 10

Great ROM, had best wifi reception.

Has only stability issues (random reboots while watching stream TV). Nothing that dev cant fix. Keep up the good work, thanks.

Sent from my mk808 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

wee, back to cm developing tonight

Comment

bt

"bluetooth support almost done"

thnks.. New FW ....Wait

Comment

cant wait...

Comment

Originally posted by flynreelow View Post
                                cant wait...