Mad Catz M.O.J.O review and tutorial for fixing some issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mad Catz M.O.J.O review and tutorial for fixing some issues

Above is a link that should take you to another page i have previously requested help for my M.O.J.O console,i have now sorted the problems i had and have given both a review and some tuition there to help others who experience the same isssues i had.
    What is the world if you don't explore?

Can you run Androbench on it and post the measured NAND speeds please?

Nobody ever advertises their NAND speeds and they are a significant factor on real world performance on these devices.

Comment

Originally posted by kong76 View Post
      Can you run Androbench on it and post the measured NAND speeds please?

Nobody ever advertises their NAND speeds and they are a significant factor on real world performance on these devices.
      Ithink until it's out of warranty tampering with such a high end unit,as in benchmark straining it is for me personaly a bit of a no go area.That is of course if i don't return it,because the customer service at mad catz is utterly disgusting,i asked them 5 days ago why it's not natively displaying 1080p or if it does do that? And they a.do not know and they are the manufacturer of it? and b.they now can't be bothered to even give a response.The worst of it all is it's only a simple question i have asked,all they need to do is go somewhere in the building to ask or simply know their own product a bit which they appear oblivious to?

They stated they emailed a dev at mad catz,and since can't be bothered now since last being in touch, i lambased them on twitter, and i will now go back to continue lambasing them until they respond on and off. Or if they continue to avoid this extremely important question then i shall just get a refund as as far as it would appear it is only 720p? i am yet to see anything in 1080p,the other thing is both mad catz and GAME uk stores advertise it as a 1080p product not 720p,i think someone is miss representing or pulling the wool over peoples eyes here?,they could contain 1080p hardware that until kitkat update comes,which they won't let people know when? It could be it is possibly not actually running untill then? This is why i say pulling wool over peoples eyes who knows? Mad catz don't know and they sell the damn thing lol,i am very unimpressed with their efforts and their terrible customer service thus far,and would advise against any purchases of a mad catz m.o.j.o mini android console until they make this question transparent,this goes for anyone interested in the product.If they prove it is 1080p natively to me i shall a.eat my words and b.appologize publicly,but their total lack of caring so far apart from to simply say we are on it but then not bother again to answer this question is far far from bestowing me with confidence but is bestowing me with very serious doubts it is a native 1080p device,hence there apparent lack of interest in answering a question that takes either a phone call or a walk around their departments to ask a dev or simply plugging one of their 1000's of spare consoles into a tv just to see if it says 1080p on the screen or 720p after booting up,they chose to email one of their developers instead of either walking up to him yesterday and asking him face to face or plugging a m.o.j.o console that's knocking about into a 1080p tv and see if it states 1080p on boot on that tv or 720p,it's definately not rocket science or degree education training to do that,but wouold appear nobody at mad catz gives a care in the world once you've bought one,hence why i say don't until this question gets a detailed and transparent response.

UPDATE: I got off the phone to a seemingly very nice guy at mad catz today,he has explained my issue with 720p once and for all now.It is a communication problem that arises between only some tv's and the m.o.j.o it's sort of hit and miss,some tv's do not get forced into 1080p and some do unfortunately and cannot be forseen apparently.I am in need of help in trying this if anyone knows how to use it the am ..... 1080p command line i mean, but i can't use it the terminal states some kind of permission issue? Besides i do not know if it's going to brick it or if it can be used,i see this init file i cannot open in text editor to see if hdmi settings are in it? I really do need urgent help here i want to keep my mojo console but feel worried i may end up having to return it now? Can anyone elaborate on how to force 1080p and f it is a dangerous thing to do please?

The very last thing i want to do is be refused my money back if it comes down to that though.
      Last edited by PHYSC; 03-26-2014, 19:40.
      What is the world if you don't explore?

Comment

Working...
      X