Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FORCE 1080P OVER HDMI MAD CATZ MOJO WRITE_SECURE_PERMISSIONS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FORCE 1080P OVER HDMI MAD CATZ MOJO WRITE_SECURE_PERMISSIONS?

am display-size 1920x1080 ,Hi i need to know if this command should work on my mojo console,it's supposed to force bootof 1080p or simply force it into 1080p mode via the hdmi port,as i found out some tv's don't tak with my mojo properly over hdmi out with my current tv this is exactly the case,can anyone explain if it's dangerous or guide me on a none lethal way to get it to boot 1080p at startup.I do have the terminal emulator installed i tried it but i got a message WRITE_SECURE_PERMISSIONS or soething to that efect,as in windows i suspect i do not have the administration privelages to apply the command line,i'm a newby to command lines so any help would be great if you'd be so kind please anyone.Thanks in advance guys and girls.
    What is the world if you don't explore?

did you try executing the command with super user permissions first try
    Code:
    su
    allow permissions then execute your command.

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by miasmablk View Post
      did you try executing the command with super user permissions first try
      Code:
      su
      allow permissions then execute your command.
      Thanks for that,I just tried the su command that bit went great but the am 1080p command changes nothing whilst the mojo is running or after a reboot.I really would love to get it 1080p on boot forced through but it looks like it's going to be hard or maybe impossible? I know not 1 command which makes it more the harder to.

Comment

Maybe try and use ultimate rotation control and if tv has over scan capability disable it should get you full screen on tv and not lose the video quality. gave up on it as the one non shop is rooted has nova launcher and everything set up but still a huge pain in ass with touch screen crap, it will sit till i get some time to play later lol...
        Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

What i have tried so far

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
          Maybe try and use ultimate rotation control and if tv has over scan capability disable it should get you full screen on tv and not lose the video quality. gave up on it as the one non shop is rooted has nova launcher and everything set up but still a huge pain in ass with touch screen crap, it will sit till i get some time to play later lol...
          Currently i have the resolution changer pro app,it works on hdmi but the tv still states that the resolution is 720p,although dpi detection states whatever i set resolution changer to is active,but i can't help but feel i may not have to use it,provided someone can think how to force native 1080p over hdmi as i believe it's the os incompatability not the device my self,as when i 1st boot up the mojo console the tv dictates 1080p over hdmi but then rapidly resets to 720p?

No idea what ultimate rotation control is? I have set orientation going already if that is what was meant mate?

Actually guys i have ordered a 3 rca to hdmi cable,this is because i ordered a mini avtohdmi upscaler from amazon recently but it only arrives between the 1st of april and the 23rd of april.So basically thanks to mad catz false advertising in relation to my specific case i have a 720p device at present,unless i keep force feeding the resolution over with resolution changer app.

Well to sort of push them a bit now i have a number for which? magazie consumer helpline it's an 01 number and is free for me to call,so as of tomorrow to give mad catz a stinking review i'm calling them up and explaining that they are false advertising.Hopefully this will slam them badly in the magazine and force their hand to making a fix and fast before their sales are affect dramatically.

I also forgot to mention i requested when speaking to mad catz on the phone that they explain if and when kitkat update comes,with which the guy responded i am unable to discuss the matter as i am not allowed to discuss it? Now my thought is they planned it and have decided not to due to poor sales and lack of willing to now pay developers to produce that update,but i could be wrong?

The worst part guys and girls is that i did specifically buy the mad catz m.o.j.o console for 2 reasons

1.It's Tegra 4
          2.It's 1080p

But i can't get 1080p and i'm begining to get p"ssed off as you can tell by my urge to call up which?

I'm going back to twitter and letting them know i'm reporting them,hopefully they will see the light and do something about it?

Right i have sent several 6/8 articles to various magazines explaining what mad catz are doing in relation to false claims of 1080p as i for 1 have a hd ready device not the true 1080p device they claim in their's and game uk adverts,lets see how they answer to that lol.
          Last edited by PHYSC; 03-28-2014, 01:50. Reason: e

Comment

Working...
          X