Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FALSE POSITIVE SPEED TESTING INTERNET ON MY MAD CATZ M.O.J.O?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FALSE POSITIVE SPEED TESTING INTERNET ON MY MAD CATZ M.O.J.O?

Hi guys having hell with my mad catz m.o.j.o in relation to getting a true speed test over wifi,the problem is there is no ethernet port on a mad catz m.o.j.o only wifi,and when i use speed test on my pc it's fine i am on virgin media 100mbps connection.

But it gives a reading just of 84.85mbps on the pc but in the speed test app for android i get a mere 28mbps? I can't use the webpage for speedtest.net either on my m.o.j.o?

I am wondering what may be the best tool to provide the correct reading as it's clearly false flagging my speed,unless there is for some reason a maximum speed over wifi on my device? But prior to having a replacement console the old console used the same app giving true readings?

I'd love some help in finding a way to get true speeds,what i am about to do as of now is try a usb to ethernet adapter in usb2.0 port to see if it auto detects and try it via cable,but i'm thinking it won't work with it but trying it now regardless.

Ok yes it does have ethernet,and the speed works fine on that now 88mbps,so wifi allows only 30mbps or just over why is the question here then?
    What is the world if you don't explore?

Download this:

and do this:

PS: I usually do this for my PC. But I never tested it on my android device.

Comment

Originally posted by looklikefrost View Post
      Download this: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ishstix.dosboxand do this:http://www.ehow.com/how_6069443_chec...-dos-mode.htmlPS: I usually do this for my PC. But I never tested it on my android device.
      Thanks for that,i want a free way so i'll try something alternate for dos if i can,but i will give it a shot,i had used a app called fring do you find that that does roughly the same as dos if you take a look at it for me,if you'd be so kind please.
      What is the world if you don't explore?

Comment

Working...
      X