Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHAT'S BEST ANDROID GAMES CONSOLES TO BUY RIGHT NOW?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHAT'S BEST ANDROID GAMES CONSOLES TO BUY RIGHT NOW?

Guy's i wanted the amazon fire tv but just don't know if i can sideload or mod them to have developer options i do not care for all their software just the google play store basically,but i fancied the powerfull snapdragon 800 soc tegra 4 i have had so don't want to go down below snapdragon really,i do not care if it's not branded or if it is i simply want a powerhouse console to use for games and surfing ultra fast so rk3188 is way out of the league already have one to be fair and an oya modded with cm11,i would love to know some names i heard ofthis rocku3 i wouldn't mind knowing if that is android and open with play store?

I just don't want something slower than snapdragon 800 really but i wouldn't like to pay more than 110 gbp for it to be fair,my mad catz m.o.j.o broke down so i want a replacement not too far short of it basically.But i heard the adreno chip has better graphics power so i do fancy that to be honest,i know the rocku 3 has this 800 chip but i want to know is it a proprietary os or can unknown sources and developer options etc be opened,another problem is that android 4.2.2 didn't allow me to use my tv on the m.o.j.o because of a software/tv conflict outputting to 1080p was impossible for it.
    What is the world if you don't explore?
Working...
X