Gaming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gaming

Hello all, I decided to add this sub-forum about gaming and TV players. This is not about ROMs or specific devices really. It is about how to use TV sticks and games in a generic convo.

Of course when you say what games work or does not, it would be very helpful if you state what ROM you are using.

There is already a lot of info on how to make some games work, APPs that help with game controllers, etc but this info is burried in each specific TV stick model or spread all over the place. Over time I will try to move some of these posts to this forum.

In hindsight when I setup these forums, I should have done this to begin with. Alas, learning is part of all this. But now I have made a forum JUST to discuss gaming on these TV Players.

I hope this helps people and let the fun begin

Bob
    "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
    "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Nice to see dedicated thread...

Since this is dedicated to gaming....I can give my related request in this thread...

After lot's of searching, I could know one way to play multitouch game is emulators...but don't know how to use it on our device with keyboard / mouse...

I'll appreciate if someone can provide basic tutorial for it.

Comment

mk808 emulators and xbox controller

I love this sub forum, but sadly cant really add to it. I got "mame4droid" working pretty good with my mk808 running finless 1.6. I am using an xbox 360 wireless controller and seems to work well. The only problem is that after a bit of time the controller sort of freezes. Not too sure why. Im going to try a snes emulator today. I just have to figure out which one works best with the mk808. Maybe ill try some of the joystick sync apps as well.
      Ryan

Comment

Asphalt 7?

I would like to aske if the asphalt 7 work on the tv sticks or not?
        I purchased it fro google play but it keep looping between checking licence and gameloft logo then it crash! I am using imito mx1 last geekbuying 29.11 rom.
        any one tried it on finless roms?

thank you.

Comment

It will not at this time. I am working on that though! I think I found a way

stay tuned.

Bob
          "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
          "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
          "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
          "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
          "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
          "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
          "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
          "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
          "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

touch screen drivers

Originally posted by Finless View Post
            It will not at this time. I am working on that though! I think I found a way

stay tuned.

Bob
            Surely, I am waiting!!! Thank you!

Do you know that I check this website every 1-2 days waiting for any news about any success in finding a real solution for other touch only games!! And looking for any updates for your roms that support touch inputs by other emulators like gamekeyboard and six axis applications!

So thank you for your efforts ane waiting more from you.:-)

Comment

Originally posted by musarezeq View Post
              Surely, I am waiting!!! Thank you!

Do you know that I check this website every 1-2 days waiting for any news about any success in finding a real solution for other touch only games!! And looking for any updates for your roms that support touch inputs by other emulators like gamekeyboard and six axis applications!

So thank you for your efforts ane waiting more from you.:-)
              I hear that this works well. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...51bGwsMSwyLDNd

Not tried it personally.

Also I am installing A7 right now on finless 1.5 rom and I'll report back in few hours due to meetings.

Comment

Yes, I confirm that this Rockship remote app can be used by many games very well butt not perfect!
                For example, I used it in conjunction with the gamekeyboard app on my xperia play so I can play gangstar rio completely perfect on my imito mx1"I am happy for that :-) "

But tried in modern combat 3 and also completely able to customize it on my play but it was really hard to play because the the RT touchpad movement (camera view) is not smoth at all (but I think it will run better on PS3 and other compatible gamepads controllers because I don't have one so I didn't test that"

So these are examples and the idea can be applied on other games!
                So, from here I have a suggestion for some developers to make an application with the same touchpad idea in the mk802 remote application but with full screen touchpad and adding features of gamekeyboard/six axis applications for easier configuration!

But at the end, I still thinking, that updating the roms with the required touch drivers is the best solution to overcome some lag and latency in the inputs through the previously above mentioned "temporarily" solution!!

Comment

Working...
                X