Amazing MAME/Game setup controller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing MAME/Game setup controller

I am going to buy one ... this is a steal of a deal just not sure about the drivers or if this will be recognizedf without mods.

Bob, any ideas on this one?

Either way if it doesn't work will add for my PC mame project box.

X-Arcade Dual Arcade Joystick Built Like A Friggin' Tank, Relive Thousands of Arcade Classics on Any Game System or Computer

Update ... Guessing it would work like the X-Box controllers ... also cool the one with the trackball would alleviate the need for a mouse in the setup for a almost perfect arcade / media terminal.

This video shows how to use the X-Arcade Tankstick with any Android devices using the same adapters as for the Xbox 360.
    Last edited by mrfunnyman; 01-25-2013, 16:05.

I have a feeling it will work in Android but you may need Joystick Center APP to map buttons etc.

Bob
    "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
    "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
      I have a feeling it will work in Android but you may need Joystick Center APP to map buttons etc.

Bob
      Bob works great with the X5 out of the box. I did map the buttons within Mame program but the controller also has a mapping feature to set up to 3 different custom mapped buttons within the controller hardware. All in all extremely solid controller with lifetime warranty and very responsive out of the box with x5.

Comment

Working...
      X