Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to play without touch controls? Can't click with mouse in games.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by livinlife View Post
    Well I logged on to my mk808 with my htc phone through vnc. I could navigate the mk808 ok, but when opening up a game like shadowgun dead zone, my clicks still did not register as touch events. Back to the drawing board I guess.
    Hi,

I did try this SHADOW GUN DEAD ZONE with my six axis controller and it did not worked. I found some forums and it mentioned that the game developer has removed the touch control with this game to level
    the gaming field with the IOS and ANDROID, the original SHADOW GUN, and DEAD TRIGGER (both madfinger games) worked because it has a native gamepad support. Other games worked with touch profile using six axis apps.

FYR
    ricont

Comment

Originally posted by ricont View Post
      Hi,

I did try this SHADOW GUN DEAD ZONE with my six axis controller and it did not worked. I found some forums and it mentioned that the game developer has removed the touch control with this game to level
      the gaming field with the IOS and ANDROID, the original SHADOW GUN, and DEAD TRIGGER (both madfinger games) worked because it has a native gamepad support. Other games worked with touch profile using six axis apps.

FYR
      ricont
      Sorry, what I mean is that the game developer removed the native game pad support
      for this SHADOW GUN DEAD ZONE game.

Comment

Its not the lack of game pad support that is the issue. It is the fact that you can't even click on the menu buttons to get started. There are several games like this. Temple run 2, subway surfers, etc. For instance on a tablet with touch screen you can use six axis app to play Brothers in arms 2 Free with a gamepad. However on the mk808 you cannot make it past the menus becuase it doesn't recognize your touch.

Comment

Originally posted by ricont View Post
          Sorry, what I mean is that the game developer removed the native game pad support
          for this SHADOW GUN DEAD ZONE game.

I played shadowgun deadzone yesterday with my xbox controller. You need droidmote only for touch mouse emulation in the menus but my xbox is connected to my mk809ii native and it works fine they do not dropped support for native gamepad

Comment

I have droidmote, but even with that I cannot click on any of the menu items to get started. What settings are you using to do this?

Comment

On droidmote official forum there is a utility called touch profile for windows u must download this utility.
              To create a touch profile first you need to take a screenshot of one of your game and upload this screenshot to your pc.
              You run the tool and you load the screenshot into it with that utility you can map the buttons and axis of the gamepad inside droidmote client but it will be useful for the touchmouse aswell because this profile will be use for both. after that you save the profile this will create a xml file. you upload this xml file to your remote device tablet or phone (the one with droidmote client not the server)
              In droidmote settings menu you choose select touch profile and you choose the xml file you created.
              Now you can put a check inside the box to touchmouse and you are done
              Now you can control games with touchscreen only

Comment

Oops.
                Last edited by livinlife; 05-22-2013, 03:42. Reason: I was wrong. Bad info. Don't want to confuse anyone.

Comment

I saw a tip (youtube video) where a guy used the screen shot capability to capture the menu screen from a game. Then he made that a wallpaper or something and used that to make a touch profile that worked.

Bob
                  "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                  "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                  "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                  "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                  "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                  "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                  "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                  "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
                  "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Oops
                    Last edited by livinlife; 05-22-2013, 03:44. Reason: Bad info. Don't want to confuse anyone.

Comment

So to clear things up, if you want to be able to click on menu's in games that don't register a mouse click then you need to create or download a touch profile to the device that has the droidmote client. It doesn't matter where you download it to because droidmote just looks on the device for any .xml files.
                      I put a profile that some one emailed me for shadowgun deadzone in my dropbox public folder. This profile will work for most games.

Once you download it to the device that has the client app on it you then need to go into settings and select the touch profile. After that click on the box that says TouchMouse. Then you should be good to go.

Comment

hi everyone.

check this video:

this is a quad-core android tv running nova3 and using a controller with this.

check this thread:

Comment

Now with DroidMote you can create touch profile also directly from your Android phone.

Is even more simple and fast

With this app you can create touch profiles for DroidMote. The touch profiles are compatible with Android, Windows and Linux.Touch Profile Creatorhttps://pla...

Comment

Any news about this issue?

I see, this thread is rather old. I was wondering if there were any news? None of those options mentioned seem to work for me.I have no idea, what else to try. I want to play SHADOW ERA on the big screen, I can navigate trough the menus just fine, even start the game, but then I can't go on. The SHADOWRUN game wont even let me get past the menu. It seems like such a small issue,expecially after getting that far, it is really frustrating.
                            Anyway, if anyone had found a solution already and could share it here, I think a lot of people would be really happy

Comment

I would also like a solution to this. My female wants to play farmville 2 on the tv and it needs touchscreen.

Comment

Got Shadowgun working with my android phone as a remote. Downloaded RemoteIME from Play store to my Note 2 and used the mouse option to navigate the Shadowgun menu on my MXIII. My G910 gamepad was then detected by Shadowgun and was able to play the game. Mind that usb mouse didnt work only the emulated one with the RemoteIME. Hope this helps someone

Comment

Working...
                                X