Rayman Jungle Run on MK808?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rayman Jungle Run on MK808?

Hey so I just picked up a couple of MK808's and tried to play Rayman Jungle Run.....cant do it.
    Anybody have any luck with this game or have any secrets?

Thanks

Originally posted by dbpdx View Post
    Hey so I just picked up a couple of MK808's and tried to play Rayman Jungle Run.....cant do it.
    Anybody have any luck with this game or have any secrets?

Thanks
    We have a gaming section for future posts.

And nope haven't tried this one yet. If I get a moment I'll try it out this weekend.

Comment

I believe this game requires a gyro sensor which TV stick do not have. Thus you need to use Droid Mote to play it. This means you have another Android phone to tablet that you use to control the game on the TV stick.

Droid mote is a paid APP (the server side). Stock the MK808 does not come with the free RK remote control but my 1.6 ROMs (and 1.7 when I launch it) do have support for it.

Bob
      "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
      "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
      "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
      "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
      "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
      "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
      "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
      "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
      "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Originally posted by reddragon72 View Post
        We have a gaming section for future posts.
        Woops, sorry. First post. I will pay attention next time.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
          I believe this game requires a gyro sensor which TV stick do not have. Thus you need to use Droid Mote to play it. This means you have another Android phone to tablet that you use to control the game on the TV stick.

Droid mote is a paid APP (the server side). Stock the MK808 does not come with the free RK remote control but my 1.6 ROMs (and 1.7 when I launch it) do have support for it.

Bob
          Gyro is not needed for Rayman, its just tap the screen to make him jump at the right time game. But I will look into the Droid Mote.

Thank you

Comment

Um, works really smoothly? Have no clue why it shouldn't... But in most games with newest 1.7 ROM is sound sluttering -_-'

(Benchmark Epic Castle report: AVG 36FPS on 720p, AVG ~30FPS on 1080p) - lol if there was a good linux image with working 3D gpu drivers i am sure it could run games like League of Legends through wine

Comment

Working...
            X