Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EA Games on Android sticks

Hello everybody,

I have a rikomagic mk808 device and have owned a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 in the past. From that time, I still own a few EA games, namely "Real Racing 2" and "Mass effect infiltrator". I can also find and install these from the play store to the mk808, but the games can not download the data files. I keep on getting the error "server error 5002". From searching on the internet, the error is the result from "unknown" screen resolitions, i.e. screen resolutions EA doesnt know.

is there some way to get these games working? Something I can edit in the build.prop to get EA to thimk I have the screen resolution of, say, the Samsing Galaxy Note?

I have not found a way to spoof a resolution without actually changing the output.

So no not at this time.

Bob
    "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
    "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

too bad. I am not going to buy an EA game ever again.

Comment

Originally posted by Localhorst86 View Post
        Hello everybody,

I have a rikomagic mk808 device and have owned a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 in the past. From that time, I still own a few EA games, namely "Real Racing 2" and "Mass effect infiltrator". I can also find and install these from the play store to the mk808, but the games can not download the data files. I keep on getting the error "server error 5002". From searching on the internet, the error is the result from "unknown" screen resolitions, i.e. screen resolutions EA doesnt know.

is there some way to get these games working? Something I can edit in the build.prop to get EA to thimk I have the screen resolution of, say, the Samsing Galaxy Note?
        Maybe this method would work but requires a sideload of the data files from another android device. Or if you have the data files backed up somewhere "wink, wink" Look at post #181

Comment

afaik, the data is always GPU specific. I only have the stick as an android device, though, so that won't help me.

Comment

Originally posted by Localhorst86 View Post
            afaik, the data is always GPU specific. I only have the stick as an android device, though, so that won't help me.
            Well this maybe true but if you know the processer information you can just use chainfire 3d program to emulate the GPU.

Comment

Originally posted by mrfunnyman View Post
              Well this maybe true but if you know the processer information you can just use chainfire 3d program to emulate the GPU.
              still, doesn't help me that I got rid of all my android devices and switched to better operating systems

Comment

Working...
              X