Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vid of me playing new tomb raider on mk808b

check that out.

HI, I cant find Tombraider on PlayStore.... EDIT: This is Tomb Raider 2013 it is not for android......... Xbox360 PS3 and PC....
    Last edited by Mandrake2; 03-22-2013, 21:15.

Comment

Re: vid of me playing new tomb raider on mk808b

Right. Yet I'm playing it on my mini PC, otherwise this would just be a dumb video. I e/pected more bite but anyway the secret is the splashtop app.

Sent from my IdeaTabA2109A using Tapatalk HD

Comment

What is the point of this video? From it's title person would say you are trying to convince us that 1.2-1.6 GHz dual core device is capable of running such a game, but obviously it is either video playback or video stream with remote controlls (Kainy or Splashtop). If i wanted to help others or show some demonstration i'd provide more information not to confuse others.

Comment

actually smart guy I said it was splashtop in the post above, and technically thats not "remote" control the input goes through the tv stick. The point was yes to have a little fun and show how responsive controls can be using splashtop.

Comment

Originally posted by stal2k View Post
            actually smart guy I said it was splashtop in the post above, and technically thats not "remote" control the input goes through the tv stick. The point was yes to have a little fun and show how responsive controls can be using splashtop.
            You are remotely controlling your PC and that changes nothing on fact that quite important information are not in the main post. Person would say that your title is made to be a bit confusing and make people feel sceptical on purpose. - Just saying - as it is now it surely draws attention of people trying to find out if it is not fake.

(I had hard luck myself trying to get Splashtop working decently, guess the wifi is to blame - still it worked better than Kainy. Kainy on the other hand allowed me to play on fullscreen)

Comment

Re: vid of me playing new tomb raider on mk808b

You have to use right one, at one point there were like 4. Splashtop 2, splashtop gamepad thd, and the win 8 testbed if you can find it will all be playable. The original or the HD is just a touch to laggy, I was using WiFi and you can see from video it isn't laggy. Sorry I guess your right. I had just finished a 48 hour session of software work and was a bit delerious, it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Sent from my IdeaTabA2109A using Tapatalk HD

Comment

Working...
              X