xbox 360 gamepad not responding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

xbox 360 gamepad not responding

Hi, i flashed the firmware to finless 1.6 yesterday after getting my new mk808 because i wanted to be able to connect my xbox 360 gamepad to the device, at first i thought it was just the games i was downloading from the store that was not compatable with a gamepad, so i went to onlive and tried to jump into a game but still nothing? the gamepad itself is flashing the green lights in the centre so is it something i'm not setting up right?

Originally posted by SolidMetal View Post
    Hi, i flashed the firmware to finless 1.6 yesterday after getting my new mk808 because i wanted to be able to connect my xbox 360 gamepad to the device, at first i thought it was just the games i was downloading from the store that was not compatable with a gamepad, so i went to onlive and tried to jump into a game but still nothing? the gamepad itself is flashing the green lights in the centre so is it something i'm not setting up right?
    Is this the wireless remote or the wired remote?

Comment

i'm using a wired remote, the green lights flash around the middle button, but nothing else, every game i have tried does not respond to the controller, do you think i should try and flash to the 1.7 and see if that helps? i'm also going in thru the otg port.

Comment

The first thing I would do is download KeyEvent Display and see if any of the buttons are giving keys codes to the OS. Maybe you don't have the correct .kl file in /system/usr/Keylayout but I think it is there by default...

Comment

ok i will give that a shot.
          thanks

Comment

ok downloaded the app ran it and, none of the buttons are working.

Comment

What USB port are you plugging into?

Make sure it is the full sized USB port. The other ports are not Host ports.

Bob
              "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
              "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
              "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
              "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
              "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
              "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
              "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
              "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
              "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

i flashed to 1.7 from 1.6 and i now have my ps3 controller working, it's not an origional ps3 it's a nyko but that is working.
                tried my off brand xbox 360 controller and that did not work, but i am happy that i got a controller to work, only thing is now i can't find where the wallpaper's are in settings lol

Comment

Working...
                X