Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiplayer on n64oid with ps3 controller

Hey!

I really love my mk808b with finless 1.7 for playing nintendo.
    But I want to use the multiplayer for nintendo64. I'm using n64oid to emulate the games and also play wireless via my ps3 controller. When I try to map my other ps3 controller which is connected via USB, one controller gets one half of the mapping and the other one the rest. So I have to click button to shoot on my wireless ps3 controller and have to move with the other one. I gues I'm doing it wrong.

Did anyone succeed playing multiplayer on n64oid with ps3 controller?

Thanks in advance.
    Best regards

It doesn't matter if I use another PS3 Controller or a PC controller. I tried both, but the problem is the same
    So did anyone anyhow get this n64 multiplayer to work? I'm getting really desperate...

best regards

Comment

Originally posted by yomoice View Post
      It doesn't matter if I use another PS3 Controller or a PC controller. I tried both, but the problem is the same
      So did anyone anyhow get this n64 multiplayer to work? I'm getting really desperate...

best regards
      Seems someone got it working here :http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1454303

Seems like the method is :
      In Sixaxis Controller pair both PS3 controllers. Go into Preferences in Sixaxis Controller and de-select the Native Gamepad setting (it is set to on by default). When you do this it will instead map the PS3 controller buttons and sticks to keyboard buttons. Turn on the Sixaxis IME and then exit Sixaxis Controller. Go into N64oid and go into Settings-->Other Settings, and tick "Use input method" After that go into Input Settings-->Key mappings, and map the controllers as controller 1 and 2.

Comment

Originally posted by mrfunnyman View Post
        Seems someone got it working here :http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1454303

Seems like the method is :
        In Sixaxis Controller pair both PS3 controllers. Go into Preferences in Sixaxis Controller and de-select the Native Gamepad setting (it is set to on by default). When you do this it will instead map the PS3 controller buttons and sticks to keyboard buttons. Turn on the Sixaxis IME and then exit Sixaxis Controller. Go into N64oid and go into Settings-->Other Settings, and tick "Use input method" After that go into Input Settings-->Key mappings, and map the controllers as controller 1 and 2.

Thanks a lot for your support!!
        It works better now, BUT I can't map LEFT and RIGHT for the second controller....
        On the other board they said "but for controller 2 it saved the directions as unknown 17, unknown 18 for analog left and righ on both analog sticks
        analog up =A analog down =B again for both analog sticks"

Thats crazy, because all the mapping went well but those directions left and right. Those "unknown 17 and 18" don't even work on the other two direction pads on controller 2.

Does anyone got an idea to fix this problem?

THanks a lot!
        best regards

Comment

AWESOME!
          Got it to work

I went to Sixaxis controller Settings -> Keyboard Emulation-> Key Mappings
          and just changed left, right of controller 2 in u and v

Thanks mrfunnyman for support!!

Comment

Working...
          X