Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did test it on another tv. Worked fine. I should have tried power cycling it but I forgot. So cord is ok. Possibly TV being the issue but I should have power cycled.

Comment

on my (tv type B)0 255 0 255 , tv support 480p 720p 1080p (all 50/60hz) but nothing.
      MK808B Finless 1.7 kernel 720.
      No problem power (psu 5v 2a).
      How can i resolve it?

P.S:touch.ko loaded, i can see it with lsmod.

Comment

touchscreen 255 0 255 0 not a EDID problem

The virtual_touchscreen drivers seems to conflict sometimes with some usb devices at boot if you get in sixaxis a message like touchscreen 255 0 255 0 try to boot your android stick without any devices connected to usb while it boots. When you are on the desktop and your stick is ready connect your usb hub or device back and the touchscreen driver should work

Comment

I applied this solution and it works as I can see touchscreen.ko in the terminal after lsmod command. Moreover, USB/BT Joystick Center doesn't pop up 'no touchscreen' error any more when switching on Joy2Touch.. Unfortunately I still can't control any game with touch controls. In apps like Joystick center or Tincore Keymapper I'm able to put their virtual controls on related positions in the game and e.g. Tincore virtual stick moves when I'm moving my gamepad's stick. The in-game stick, however, doesn't move at all, like it wasn't getting the commands from Tincore/Joystick app...

Any ideas how to solve this? Maybe I should change my rom? I'm still on Finless 1.6... Which one rom is the best choice for this?

Comment

friends, i don't understanad why you don't use this simple solution:

This work for all games, with all controllers and you have also the touch mouse and multi-touch touchpad.

but especially on all rom and all devices without any intervention.

you can connect the controller also with the bluetooth to your phone. (that definitely works better )
            Last edited by Guest; 07-10-2013, 13:26.

Comment

I think Bob should implement this script to his new rom by default..
              Last edited by Haris1977; 07-12-2013, 12:17.

Comment

One month ago I installed rom 2.1 finless......

.... and I installed ONLY sixaxis app..... and touchscreen emulation works perfectly without anything else.... I made a lot of touch layout and all is ok..... Maybe an update of sixaxis with integrated touch virtual driver?? I'm sure I have not installed any driver...

Comment

Originally posted by Amarok74 View Post
                  .... and I installed ONLY sixaxis app..... and touchscreen emulation works perfectly without anything else.... I made a lot of touch layout and all is ok..... Maybe an update of sixaxis with integrated touch virtual driver?? I'm sure I have not installed any driver...
                  http://www.dancingpixelstudios.com/
                  Are u sure? when you press START what does it say? Does it eventually say LISTENING FOR CONTROLLERS?? It should normally say:

Attempting connection type 2...
                  Driver starting...
                  No touchscreen found.Attempting to create device

So you mean that the last line is not there?

Comment

Originally posted by Haris1977 View Post
                    Are u sure? when you press START what does it say? Does it eventually say LISTENING FOR CONTROLLERS?? It should normally say:

Attempting connection type 2...
                    Driver starting...
                    No touchscreen found.Attempting to create device

So you mean that the last line is not there?

It says "Virtual touchscreen created correctly" or something similar..... some months ago I had to install a virtual driver, but one month ago when I installed new finless rom 2.1 and then sixaxis always was ok without any driver...
                    If you go to: http://www.dancingpixelstudios.com/ you will see that the creator of sixaxis says that from 2011 December there was "touch screen", but experimental... Today is working PERFECTLY.... I made layout in few minutes for Dragon's lair, Space ace, Smash cops Heat and a lot of games....

Comment

It says "Virtual touchscreen created correctly" or something similar..... some months ago I had to install a virtual driver, but one month ago when I installed new finless rom 2.1 and then sixaxis always was ok without any driver...
                      If you go to: http://www.dancingpixelstudios.com/ you will see that the creator of sixaxis says that from 2011 December there was "touch screen", but experimental... Today is working PERFECTLY.... I made layout in few minutes for Dragon's lair, Space ace, Smash cops Heat and a lot of games....
                      Do y have the latest 0.6.5 version of sixaxis app?

Comment

Originally posted by Haris1977 View Post
                        Do y have the latest 0.6.5 version of sixaxis app?
                        Yes... the last available... It's a great app..

Comment

Originally posted by strauzo View Post
                          friends, i don't understanad why you don't use this simple solution:

This work for all games, with all controllers and you have also the touch mouse and multi-touch touchpad.

but especially on all rom and all devices without any intervention.

you can connect the controller also with the bluetooth to your phone. (that definitely works better )
                          not everyone have android phone:"
                          Everything is possible if we work together!
                          ApkFreak

Comment

Yes... the last available... It's a great app..
                            So..this is weird..If someone has finless 2.1 + sixaxis please let us know if this works or not. One of the main reasons i am currently staying on finless 1.7 (4.1.1) is the sixaxis incompatibility..

Comment

Virtual Touchscreen KO module for kernel 3.0.36

Hi I am looking for Virtual Touchsceen KO module for new MK808B stock ROM (407j2404) that has 3.0.36 kernel. Because I tried to install the old "touch.ko" on this ROM and I got "insmod: init_module 'touch.ko' failed (Exec format error).

I knew Leolas already compiled one for 3.0.36 kernel on his thread

but on reply #72 Leolas put link for downloading has not worked. If anyone has it and can share this KO module I'll appreciate.

Comment

Thank you Leolas for sharing Virtual Touchscreen KO module for kernel 3.0.36.

After many tried on JB 4.2 ROM. I just figured it out now virtual touchscreen is already built in many 4.2 ROM with no need install KO module (MK802iiis 4.2 FW 20131107 and MK808B FW407j2404). Sixaxis app v0.7.4 reported successfully created touch driver. I could create touch profile on both ROM but seemingly found problem of using on MK808B ROM.
                                Last edited by SpicySaturdayBoy; 11-25-2013, 06:26.

Comment

Working...
                                X