Joy2Touch on MK808

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joy2Touch on MK808

Hi, I've been going crazy trying to create USB/BT Joystick Center (Joy2Touch) profiles on my MK808 (Bob's 1.7b firmware with 1.4 Kernel) with no luck, no matter what, I cannot add buttons in Edit Mode. I tried using Droidmote to emulate a touch screen mouse and nothing.... I read it was supposed to work on bob's rom but I still cannot make it work.... even Mouse mode works perfectly fine, just cannot add anything when in edit. Any ideas please ?

Anyone has ANY idea if that's even possible on our non-touch devices ?

Thanks.

Add virtual touch module for gaming...

You should read these forum about virtual touch screen for gaming...

Bob also makes everything easy read this

Actually Bob's rom has not built with any touch module. You have to add it.

Comment

Man ! Thanks for the tip, I'll check this tonight !!!! I really appreciate your help, I did a lot of research and never saw that there was a full item related to this...!

Thanks a lot.

Comment

Sorry i should add another forum in Minix for you too...

Comment

Thanks, I've been reading all forums and I sent bob a question because it's still not working. I've followed all the steps here (I'm using Bob's 1.7b firmware for MK808, on my MK808 of course) and I can see the Virtual Touchscreen module loaded (it appears first on the list when I do the LSMOD), but... I still have the same problem with my JoyCenter 6 apk... I can see my joy, assign buttons, activate the joy2touch server, I even get a message saying I have real mouse, real keyboard and virtual mouse (with Protocol B activated) but no matter what I do, when I go into edit mode to assign touch functions I cannot ADD any buttons, I can see the EDIT screen but I cannot see any button or trigger or anything else, I cannot either add anything....

Any ideas what could be wrong ?

Thanks.

Comment

Same problem

In my case, my joy2touch don't start!

Comment

Hi there. I've been searching for any solution in order to get JC6 working for 3 months now but with no luck. to be honest I didn't even find that touchscreeen module.. Everything I've come across in my search was only a bunch of topics without any clear solution.. The best solution I encoutered was that one including droidmote and your cellphone/tablet as a middleman. And this works. Of course I'd be a lot happier if I could just drop this quite complex chain of devices ...

Comment

Working...
              X