Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sixaxis Not Working With Max Payne

Hey guys,

I know Max Payne Mobile has gamepad support now, so there's no need for touch input profiles. But after installing Max Payne on my uHost 2, the only thing that works is the D-Pad. The analog sticks or buttons don't work. I've searched online and the only hits I get is for touch profiles. Have any of you had experience with Max Payne and Sixaxis? Is there a fix for this? Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

Did you already try this?

Nativity the TV sticks do not recognize touch input from the sixaxis app due to the fact that there is no actual touchscreen. That is corrected with the above linked solution.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. But GTA 3 and Max Payne (as well as other games) support external Gamepads. So it should just be an install and play kind of thing with no worries about touch profiles and stuff like that.

I ended up just uninstalling the app. Then, I reinstalled it and downloaded the SD DATA again, and everything works fine now. Sixaxis app with PS3 controller to play Max Payne is really good. If you feel like the controls are too jerky, then go to in game options --> controls and set the vertical and horizontal aiming to the lowest it can go. This made playing for me very smooth.

Comment

Working...
      X