Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a way to use joy2touch with mk808,809 with virtual touchscreen i know sixasis works but i use a xbox controller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a way to use joy2touch with mk808,809 with virtual touchscreen i know sixasis works but i use a xbox controller

I connected the usb wireless dongle to my mk809ii and i insmod the xpad.ko with a keylayout and everything work nice for games with native controller support but there are some games i want to play that needs touch profile. with joystick center i can bind my controller to keyboard keys but i lose the analog and not all games support the keyboard for gaming.
    With joy2touch i got the error no touchscreen found then i insmod the virtual_touchscreen.ntts.ko with sucess and the joy2touch found the touchscreen but with the mouse i cannot touch the screen to bind a controller button no input detected i even tried droidmote with touchmouse to simulate touch event and its not detecting the touch input. I know that with droidmote i can create a gamepad touch profile and i did it for mc3 and it worked but the problem is that my router is 30 feets away from my mk device and there is lag for me so i would prefer to keep my gamepad connected to my mk809 to avoid lag input. Is there a solution for joy2touch or should i buy a ps3 controller and use sixaxis instead because it seems that some users were able to use sixaxis with the virtual_touchscreen.ntts.ko driver.

same problem!

Take care!
    I have a PS3 controller and used sixaxis application and it work for me good for games that need touch emulation after adding the touch modules, but (for me) is useless! Why? Because the bluetooth signal is very weak so the controller always disconnected and I have to be close to the TV stick (imito mx1) to work without peoblem.

So, I started to search for other solutions and tried to use usb joystic center app but it doesnt recognize my xbox controller. Then I connect my PS3 controller with its usb wire and it was recognized but the touch inputs not work!

So if any one had successfully optimized his stick with usb joystic center, please give us a solution!

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by musarezeq View Post
      Take care!
      I have a PS3 controller and used sixaxis application and it work for me good for games that need touch emulation after adding the touch modules, but (for me) is useless! Why? Because the bluetooth signal is very weak so the controller always disconnected and I have to be close to the TV stick (imito mx1) to work without peoblem.

So, I started to search for other solutions and tried to use usb joystic center app but it doesnt recognize my xbox controller. Then I connect my PS3 controller with its usb wire and it was recognized but the touch inputs not work!

So if any one had successfully optimized his stick with usb joystic center, please give us a solution!

Thank you.
      You need to add a file in system/etc/permissions to give permission for usb host devices in your android. After that your xbox controller will be detected.. the file is called android.hardware.usb.host.xml download this file and put it into your permission folder then restart your android mini pc and joystick center will ask for permission and you will be able to see your xbox gamepad. The driver profile should be already set in joystick center all you will have to do is to map the keys to your buttons and axis and you' re done. You need a root explorer to copy the file

About sixasis if i remember well the bluethoot and wifi share the same antenna and i installed an external antenna and i get a good signal 30 feets from my router i guess the bluethoot will be fine for me with a better range now the only thing that worries me is that i will replace my rk3066 device for a rk3188 with a new kernell and i don< t know if the virtual touchscreen driver has been compiled for the t428 so i' ll wait a little before i buy a ps3 controller.

Comment

Originally posted by kennythewise View Post
        You need to add a file in system/etc/permissions to give permission for usb host devices in your android. .
        I always add that to my ROMs. Are you telling me I missed it on some ROM? Which please if I did.

Bob
        "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
        "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
        "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
        "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
        "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
        "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
        "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
        "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
        "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
          I always add that to my ROMs. Are you telling me I missed it on some ROM? Which please if I did.

Bob
          Don' t worry Bob i know that you add that file to all of your roms by default but musarezeq never mentionned that he was using a finless rom and for my part i' m using the stock rom from mk809.com the one for mk809ii that i rooted myself and in the stock rom the file was not present. I would like to use your rom but for my mk809II the 3d games and aplications are unstable i don' t think it is your rom but more my device who is responsible. But with the stock rom it won' t crash or freeze but the performance is lower than with your rom. I tried finless for imito, measy,ug802 (imito and measy everything was working fine wifi and bluethoot but after a while my android stick will reboot or freze) ug802 for the time i tried it it was stable but no wifi and bluethoot. I could buy a usb to ethernet adaptor but i need bluethoot for sisaxis

Comment

Don' t worry Bob i know that you add that file to all of your roms by default but musarezeq never mentionned that he was using a finless rom and for my part i' m using the stock rom from mk809.com the one for mk809ii that i rooted myself and in the stock rom the file was not present. I would like to use your rom but for my mk809II the 3d games and aplications are unstable i don' t think it is your rom but more my device who is responsible. But with the stock rom it won' t crash or freeze but the performance is lower than with your rom. I tried finless for imito, measy,ug802 (imito and measy everything was working fine wifi and bluethoot but after a while my android stick will reboot or freze) ug802 for the time i tried it it was stable but no wifi and bluethoot. I could buy a usb to ethernet adaptor but i need bluethoot for sisaxis
            OK so give me the ROM you use as stock and if you like I will make a 1.7 based ROM from that.
            I would hate to see someone not getting a good time

Bob
            "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
            "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
            "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
            "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
            "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
            "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
            "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
            "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
            "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

OK so give me the ROM you use as stock and if you like I will make a 1.7 based ROM from that.
              I would hate to see someone not getting a good time

Bob
              Wow Bob!
              You would make my day if you have the time here is the link to my rom that is stable on my unit

thank you very much for your time i hope there is a donate button on your website

Comment

Thank you kennythewise!
                I really know this file but actually didnt install it because I assumed that it is found by default in the finless rom 1.7b which I am using now on my imito mx1. Yes, I think finless missed again to add this file in his newest rom (I didnt know if it is OK with alpha version!)
                When I add this file, my xbox controller was recognized by usb joystic center app but also with the same problem you face, there is no touch inputs recognition at all

Thank you and thank you for finless for his efforts to make us happy

Comment

Bob

Hi Bob, first of all, thanks for the great guide and ur constant support. Now, I've followed all the steps here (I'm using your 1.7b firmware for MK808, on my MK808 of course) and I can see the Virtual Touchscreen module loaded (it appears first on the list when I do the LSMOD), but... I still have the same problem with my JoyCenter 6 apk... I can see my joy, assign buttons, activate the joy2touch server, I even get a message saying I have real mouse, real keyboard and virtual mouse (with Protocol B activated) but no matter what I do, when I go into edit mode to assign touch functions I cannot ADD any buttons, I can see the EDIT screen but I cannot see any button or trigger or anything else, I cannot either add anything....

Any ideas what could be wrong ?

Thanks.

Comment

I used my tablet samsung galaxy tab2 today to create a joy2touch profile then i exported this profile and i imported it to my mk809II and i was able in touch edit mode to see the axis and the mapped buttons on the screen.
                    The resolution and the orientation is different seems to be rolled 90 degres to the right and the positions of the buttons is different too but i was able to see them on the screen

I wonder if someone would be able to create a touch profile creator with a screenshot as a reference like they do with droidmote but for joy2touch server?

Comment

I used my tablet samsung galaxy tab2 today to create a joy2touch profile then i exported this profile and i imported it to my mk809II and i was able in touch edit mode to see the axis and the mapped buttons on the screen.
                      The resolution and the orientation is different seems to be rolled 90 degres to the right and the positions of the buttons is different too but i was able to see them on the screen

I wonder if someone would be able to create a touch profile creator with a screenshot as a reference like they do with droidmote but for joy2touch server?
                      Good idea! but wondering if you get any response when you press bottons on the gamepad although the emulated touch bottons notwell configured because of different device resolution? Just to know that it receive touch inputs through Joystic center app or not as sixaxis?

Comment

Working...
                      X