Need help with usb game controller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help with usb game controller

I bought a Frisby usb game controller (looks like a PS3 replica) to use with my MK808 on games that have native game pad support like shadow gun. Everything works great except the right analog stick has the axis's swapped. For instance moving the stick left makes the gun move up, and moving the stick up makes the gun move right. Is there a way to remap this? I thought about using the sixaxis app, but I think it is only for controllers that use bluetooth.

Well I decided to fix the problem without messing with the software. I pulled the controller apart and I cut the wires out of the ribbon cable that go to the right analog pot's. I then soldered in two new wires, but I swapped the location that they land on the circuit board. Works like it should now. So if any of you want to go cheap and buy the frisby usb controller for $10 free shipping, I would suggest you not buy it unless you know how to solder.

Comment

ok.

you posted on tincore thread, then you know the app.

map sticks with this app, and swapp axis.

there are some devices i tested that come with this swapped too. (archos gamepad,if you put an usb gamepad, the right stick is swapped too)

with tincore app you can swapp/invert axis, and you avoid to opening your controller to change the hardware.

greetings!

Comment

Working...
      X