Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MXQ Model Number M201 cant get any usb controller to work

Hi all

I am new to this, I have recently picked up one of the MXQ boxes and have been looking at what it can do, I have downloaded a few emulators but i cant get any games controllers to work.
    Most people ive spoken too have said their controllers which makes this most frustrating.

I have looked at the information given in USB Device info and it picks up my Xbox pad and recognises it, it also picks up the other 2 game pads but i just cant control anything on the box. It doesn't recognise any type of movement or button press.
    I have had a look into this and downloaded an xpad.ko file that someone had recommended on another forum but i cant install that to the system/lab directory, so i looked at rooting the box. I used the S89 root update but i still cant copy the file to the system/lib directory.
    I am willing to do anything to get this working, if it needs a new rom or something im sure i could learn how to do that. I hope someone could help.

Thanks

Anyone

Comment

Hmm.. have tried TinCore ?

Comment

im using a ps3 controller, mine doesnt usually work till i push the power button which is weird im using a cable direct

mine says MSQ pro 4K how do i know the model? you said yours is M201 where does it say that?

Comment

• gefattern
          gefattern commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi , the PCB always has a Label with Typ / greetings / gefatttern

So what version do i have?

Of all the android boxes ive seen ide say this unit ive see a ton of different versions of its one of the more common i see.

This syle of case with the 3 USB on the side and one in the back
        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

FUnny the lable on the board says RK3229 but the chip actually says 3228 lol, you dont even get what you pay for any more

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
          X