Anyone running modern combat 4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone running modern combat 4?

Tried to download it, but it says my device is not compatible.

Originally posted by livinlife View Post
    Tried to download it, but it says my device is not compatible.
    I wanna know too!!
    What device are you using??
    Try flashing your device to the newest rom and then try again and let us know if its working.

Comment

Mk808 with finless 1.7c

Comment

Mk808 with finless 1.7c
        Well crap thats not gonna work..
        Maybe ask Bob to spoof another device for this rom so it will work.
        Did you buy and install a legit version or did you try to install a cough cough free version??
        That could make a world of difference.

Comment

I bought it from the playstore. $6.99 isn't breaking the bank :-)

Comment

I bought it from the playstore. $6.99 isn't breaking the bank :-)
            Yeah.. well ok then I guess we need to hit up Bob then to have him add spoofing for another device seeing as alot of games come up with that error when trying to install.
            Just another quick couple of questions for ya though.
            when you download from the play store does it download and instill then says something like cant be played due to device or will it not even download or does it just download and you cant even install the game??
            If it downloads ok but wont install you could do the download but dont allow the install.
            After it finishes downloading go into device settings/apps/modern combat 4/cache/ and delete all past data files and then try to install the game via apk manager.
            If this fails we know for a fact we need a new spoofing device added.
            Could also mean it doesnt like JB 4.1.1 1.7c rom and may need to be updated to JB 4.2.2......

Comment

Re: Anyone running modern combat 4?

Mc4 works fine for me using imito mx1 jb 4.1.1. I bought it one my phone and then took the obb files from android/data/obb from my sdcard and put on my android stick. I then installed the apk and all works. Except cannot get wired xbox controller to work for touch events like usual.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

It just stays in download, but never downloads. When I look it up on the computer it says not compatible with this device.

Comment

It just stays in download, but never downloads. When I look it up on the computer it says not compatible with this device.
                  Hi,

I havent tried MC4 but the MC4 (Zero Hour version) is working on my MK808B 1.7

ricont

Comment

Originally posted by ricont View Post
                    Hi,

I havent tried MC4 but the MC4 (Zero Hour version) is working on my MK808B 1.7

ricont
                    Yep, OK I know what your problem is now for sure.
                    You dont have enough space on your device.
                    It may show you have enough space but you dont.
                    its trying to download but wont means its downloading to the partition with the least space and freezing casue it doesnt know how to act with unavailable app space so it will just show that its downloading for ever and ever.
                    I know first hand because this crap happened to me with need for speed most wanted.
                    It shows I have plenty of space for apps like 5 gigs but when I tried to download it just stayed downloading for like 4 hours 3 times in a row,
                    I then reflashed with my device with 2gb app partition option and now for what ever reason instead of 2gbs for apps, my apps get installed to 6gb nand partition with the Os for every big game and for smaller games like plants vs zombies or candy crush saga install to 2gb partition automaticly.
                    Not my choice... But after I was able to download and install any game without issue..

Comment

Originally posted by thunder22 View Post
                      Mc4 works fine for me using imito mx1 jb 4.1.1. I bought it one my phone and then took the obb files from android/data/obb from my sdcard and put on my android stick. I then installed the apk and all works. Except cannot get wired xbox controller to work for touch events like usual.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2
                      Hi

MC4 zero hour version is running fine with my six axis controller/app

ricont

Comment

Originally posted by Justinbaileyman View Post
                        Yep, OK I know what your problem is now for sure.
                        You dont have enough space on your device.
                        It may show you have enough space but you dont.
                        its trying to download but wont means its downloading to the partition with the least space and freezing casue it doesnt know how to act with unavailable app space so it will just show that its downloading for ever and ever.
                        I know first hand because this crap happened to me with need for speed most wanted.
                        It shows I have plenty of space for apps like 5 gigs but when I tried to download it just stayed downloading for like 4 hours 3 times in a row,
                        I then reflashed with my device with 2gb app partition option and now for what ever reason instead of 2gbs for apps, my apps get installed to 6gb nand partition with the Os for every big game and for smaller games like plants vs zombies or candy crush saga install to 2gb partition automaticly.
                        Not my choice... But after I was able to download and install any game without issue..
                        I think you are right. It did the same thing with max Payne, but I was able to move stuff around and get it to download. I hate to reflash it and loose all my other game data.

Comment

Well I got the game to download. It was indeed a memory issue. I really don't like the way the partition is set up. I wish I could allot 6gigs for apps. I have a few games that take up over 1.5g each. It makes it difficult to get them on there with the partition where it is.

Comment

How are you guy's playing the game with your controller? I use a usb controller that looks like an xbox controller but is meant for a ps3. On the game I can move with the left stick, but I can't aim. I downloaded the sixaxis app in hopes that it might work with a usb controller, but it appears that it needs to pair to a bluetooth controller. Since I have a MK808, that won't be an option. I refunded it and then tried the usb/bt joystick center. It was a no go as well. I had heard this game had limited gamepad support. I guess when they said limited they meant limited .

Comment

How are you guy's playing the game with your controller? I use a usb controller that looks like an xbox controller but is meant for a ps3. On the game I can move with the left stick, but I can't aim. I downloaded the sixaxis app in hopes that it might work with a usb controller, but it appears that it needs to pair to a bluetooth controller. Since I have a MK808, that won't be an option. I refunded it and then tried the usb/bt joystick center. It was a no go as well. I had heard this game had limited gamepad support. I guess when they said limited they meant limited .

For Sixaxis controller/app you can use the touch emulation and create your own touch profile,
                              you can also use the touch profiles from XDA developers forum.
                              The playing experience is almost just like a normal game console.

ricont

Comment

Working...
                              X