MK808 poor performance with games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MK808 poor performance with games

I am running finless 1.7c using a good hdmi cable and a 3.1amp power supply. Antutu scores around 9800. Games like shadow gun the original one will freeze for a few milliseconds during graphic intensive scenes. Shadowgun deadzone will get really slow for a second or so if there is a lot of action going on. Beach buggy blitz will only run smooth if I turn down the graphics. All these games run smooth on my eepad transformer and it only scores a 5500 on Antutu.

Re: MK808 poor performance with games

Originally posted by livinlife View Post
    I am running finless 1.7c using a good hdmi cable and a 3.1amp power supply. Antutu scores around 9800. Games like shadow gun the original one will freeze for a few milliseconds during graphic intensive scenes. Shadowgun deadzone will get really slow for a second or so if there is a lot of action going on. Beach buggy blitz will only run smooth if I turn down the graphics. All these games run smooth on my eepad transformer and it only scores a 5500 on Antutu.
    Do you have a good heat sink? Maybe your stick overheated during the game? Just my 2 cents

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by livinlife View Post

Hi,
      I observed this when the STICK is very HOT (MK808B 1.7). I put a larger Heatsink and a Boxer
      fan, so far I have not experience the issue again.

ricont

Comment

Yeah I am thinking you have a clone MK808 without a heatsink casue I have a real original non clone MK808 and have never had problems with slow downs or stuttering in games such a Shadowgun or dead trigger.
        I say crack that puppy open and see if you have a heatsink or not.
        Its very easy to open and there are tons of guides and videos on youtube to show you how to do it.
        If you have a heatsink then you need to flash your device with the newest rom and that will make a huge difference.
        If you dont have a heat sink then you need to get one asap before powering on again or you run a risk of frying it.

Comment

Working...
        X