A must have app for xbox controller or any other usb controller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A must have app for xbox controller or any other usb controller

This opens up a whole list of games for the xbox and other usb controllers. Games that don't have gamepad support can now be played.
    So I was trying to find a way to map the keys on my power a controller when I came across this app called Tincore key.
    ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ltYXBwZXIiXQ.. ).
    It is a free app so I gave it a try. I was blown away. It allows you to do the same thing as sixaxis or joystick center except it is free and it works with usb gamepads. When it is open it overlays the screen. You press a button on your game pad and it shows up on the screen, you then drag it over top of the onscreen game button that you are wanting to touch with the button. You can customize what you want the button to be (touch, touch swipe, etc). When you get everything like you want it you click the check mark by the profile name and it is ready to go. To pull it back up for editing you just click on the notification bar and it pops up. The only catch is you need to use droidmote to set it up because when you start mapping inputs it views the mouse as something that you want to map. So use your droidmote as a touch mouse.

Good, thanks, it will be very useful for playing some games.

leolas
    REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
    My devices:
    Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
    MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
    Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
    Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
    Gearbest.com)
    MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
    Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
    Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

its button maper from jxd android consoles.
      i came acros it about 2 months ago but
      it wasn in google play then i think.
      nice app but then it was compatible only with jxd game pad.
      nice to see its compatible with more gamepads now.
      Everything is possible if we work together!
      ApkFreak

Comment

great many thanks

Comment

Re: A must have app for xbox controller or any other usb controller

Do I need both free droidmote client and paid droidmote server for this to work or just the free client

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Does it support mapping keyboard keys? If so, nothing could be greater than this for TV Sticks and game lovers.

Comment

I have been emailing the developer about issue's that I have with this app when using it on a device that doesn't have a touch screen. He is a really good guy and got back to me quickly. He put out an updated app the next day that allows you to disable the mouse so it doesn't map it. He said that he was working on improvements so that the app would work better with the android tv sticks. Give it a try and see what you think. Not only is it free, but it doesn't require any additional files to work on your device. It should be able to map most inputs coming from a bluetooth or usb device, so yes you can map keyboard keys.

Comment

Originally posted by livinlife View Post
                I have been emailing the developer about issue's that I have with this app when using it on a device that doesn't have a touch screen. He is a really good guy and got back to me quickly. He put out an updated app the next day that allows you to disable the mouse so it doesn't map it. He said that he was working on improvements so that the app would work better with the android tv sticks. Give it a try and see what you think. Not only is it free, but it doesn't require any additional files to work on your device. It should be able to map most inputs coming from a bluetooth or usb device, so yes you can map keyboard keys.
                Ya, I quickly tested it with my RC12 air mouse and it detects keys. Yet not tried to customize and use it. But will check later when have more time.

Comment

Originally posted by RmatriX1218 View Post
                  Does it support mapping keyboard keys? If so, nothing could be greater than this for TV Sticks and game lovers.
                  Yes it does :-)

Please, support Tincore Keymapper

Comment

Thanks tincore for the awesome app. This helps immensely with my imito mx1 4.1 jb.
                    Last edited by thunder22; 06-06-2013, 05:51.

Comment

Originally posted by thunder22 View Post
                      Thanks tincore for the awesome app. This helps immensely with my imito mx1 4.1 jb.
                      Cheers!
                      You did find resources to configure it?

For instance:
                      Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

Also a bit outdated but the main concept stays the same
                      http://tincore.blogspot.nl/search?updated-max=2013-05-16T03:23:00-07:00&max-results=1

If you want I guess I should open a thread for the app.

Also I would like to know what may make the user experience difficult (specially at the begginning). Some good thinking is needed to make an app like this easy to operate. It is not trivial and I'm still exploring possibilities.

Comment

To tincore,
                        If you have not seen this, it can give you some idea for future development...

main point I see is...
                        floating icon just to change profiles and fine tune control locations on the go without bringing complicated interface for each change...

Comment

Originally posted by RmatriX1218 View Post
                          To tincore,
                          If you have not seen this, it can give you some idea for future development...

main point I see is...
                          floating icon just to change profiles and fine tune control locations on the go without bringing complicated interface for each change...
                          Hi,

Have you tried what I told you?

Comment

One bug maybe when I try to scroll down in tincore on my imito mx1, it always goes right back to the top of the list. I am having a hard time if I want to enable my Xbox controller which is almost to the end of the list, near restore profiles and help tab

Comment

Originally posted by thunder22 View Post
                              One bug maybe when I try to scroll down in tincore on my imito mx1, it always goes right back to the top of the list. I am having a hard time if I want to enable my Xbox controller which is almost to the end of the list, near restore profiles and help tab
                              What is at the top of the list? Maybe there is a device that is all the time active. If it is so you can try by disabling it and send me a dump so I can try to understand what is happening.

The setup area autoscrolls to the most recently used controller. In fact to operate in a 'standard' way you should not need to open the setup area except to apply profile.

Comment

Working...
                              X