Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Air mouse as game controller

Hi,

Is there any way (or an app) to allow the use of an air mouse as a game controller for skyball or other tilt sensor based games (such as car racing). I guess something to trick the android TV stick to think that it has accelerometer/gyro attached to it.

I have a MK802 IIIs, Mele F10, but happy to change the air mouse or get another controller if someone can suggest one? Controller needs to be wireless.

Thanks.

Originally posted by alf123 View Post
    Hi,

Is there any way (or an app) to allow the use of an air mouse as a game controller for skyball or other tilt sensor based games (such as car racing). I guess something to trick the android TV stick to think that it has accelerometer/gyro attached to it.

I have a MK802 IIIs, Mele F10, but happy to change the air mouse or get another controller if someone can suggest one? Controller needs to be wireless.

Thanks.

Comment

Thanks! looks like a good device. It says driver will be available soon, should I wait before purchasing one?

Does anyone know of any similar drivers that can turn the RC11 or F10 into a game controller?

Comment

Originally posted by alf123 View Post
        Thanks! looks like a good device. It says driver will be available soon, should I wait before purchasing one?

Does anyone know of any similar drivers that can turn the RC11 or F10 into a game controller?
        The guy here shows a mele 10 pro in use with real racing.

Os presentamos una pequeña demostración de como funciona el modo juego del Fly Mouse Mele F10 PRO. Full Review in Buy links & Review: http://androidpc.es/blo...

I am not sure if the vanilla mele can do the same though. I've seen in stores claiming an accelerometer present, so even the vanilla should work. I haven't tried mine yet tbh, but I will.

Comment

It can, but only using a Mele tv box. I am interested in making it work with a Yoka kb2(Amlogic s912 box)
          Last edited by Andrei80; 10-10-2018, 13:49.
          YokaTV KB2 Superceleron ROM

Comment

Iam interested in this too, anyone can recommend game apks? Maybe Tennis, boxing...?

Comment

Mele remote works like this with Mele tvbox only. When it works, it works with all apps that support accelerometer control. There might be other controllers that are universal.
              YokaTV KB2 Superceleron ROM

Comment

I experienced some apps recognize only ENTER button whereas others accept OK button for almost anything. Is there any way to modify that?

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
                  I experienced some apps recognize only ENTER button whereas others accept OK button for almost anything. Is there any way to modify that?
                  no one?

Meanwhile I found some games which support by default and which do not:

Playmobil Novelmore: AIRMOUSE support
                  Chess matic: AIRMOUSE support
                  Monopoly: AIRMOUSE support
                  Mensch ärgere dich nicht: AIRMOUSE support

Playmobil Ghostbuster : NO
                  Paw Patrol: NO
                  GarfieldRacing: NO
                  Transformers Hero Adventures: NO

Any way modify these?

Comment

Roblox seem to work allright with it.

Comment

Would like to try POINT BLANK PSX iso and Air MOuse as lightgun ;-)

Comment

Working...
                      X