Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally joy2touch is 100% compatible with the latest update and the touchscreen driver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally joy2touch is 100% compatible with the latest update and the touchscreen driver

I tested joystick center and joy2touch yesterday and it works perfectly you can now summond the buttons with the mouse cursor and it is 100% compatible with my mk808b and my T428 and the touch is working fine

You need the proper virtual_touchscreen.ko version for your firmware. I use the 3.0.8+ firmware on my mk808 and the 3.0.36+ firmware on my T428.
    Leolas has compiled the driver for both firmware. For 3.0.8+ the driver is avalaible in the gaming and tv player section and for the 3.0.36+ the driver is avalaible in the topic from leolas (want me to compile a driver for you) located in the rk3066 section

Originally posted by kennythewise View Post
    I tested joystick center and joy2touch yesterday and it works perfectly you can now summond the buttons with the mouse cursor and it is 100% compatible with my mk808b and my T428 and the touch is working fine

You need the proper virtual_touchscreen.ko version for your firmware. I use the 3.0.8+ firmware on my mk808 and the 3.0.36+ firmware on my T428.
    Leolas has compiled the driver for both firmware. For 3.0.8+ the driver is avalaible in the gaming and tv player section and for the 3.0.36+ the driver is avalaible in the topic from leolas (want me to compile a driver for you) located in the rk3066 section
    Hello,
    please, i have to mk808b, now with finless 2.1 (Android 4.2.2).
    What ROM i muss install on my mk808 to work joy2touch?
    Where can i download virtual_touchscreen.ko?
    Or can you write me step by step instructions what to do, to work joy2touch on my mk808b (original).
    Thank you

Comment

Installation Step by Step on my MK808B

1. Flash Finless Rom 1.7C
      2. Flash CWM
      3. Over CWM install touch.zip from leolas on page1
      4. Install USB/BT Joy center and Touch server from Play store
      5. Because USB/Bt Joy center not recognize my LOGITECH Rumblepad, is necesary to copy android.hardware.usb.host.xml to /system/etc/permissions. instruction here
      Last edited by tomrtomr; 07-04-2013, 02:46. Reason: Wrong name

Comment

how many buttons of your hardware controller you can press concurrently with this touchscreen drivers ?

with DroidMote i can press all the buttons and sticks of my hardware controller concurrently.

this is very important. because otherwise you can not run, turn around and shoot at the same time.

How work this touchscreen drivers with games like modern combact 4 ?

Comment

Originally posted by strauzo View Post
          how many buttons of your hardware controller you can press concurrently with this touchscreen drivers ?

with DroidMote i can press all the buttons and sticks of my hardware controller concurrently.

this is very important. because otherwise you can not run, turn around and shoot at the same time.

How work this touchscreen drivers with games like modern combact 4 ?
          I tested it and is possible 4 buttons concurrently.
          Sorry, I do not have modern combat 4

Comment

Working...
          X