Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advice :I want to buy my first TV box

I want to buy my first TV box
    I prefer have good support and continuous development firmware and have official website
    if possible 3gb ddr4 and good wifi speed/reception + hdr + support 5.1 audio+ good remote control + 4.1 Bluetooth ( and possibility to work with air mouse remote)

and not restricted Google play

thanks if you tell me your opinion

for tx92 it's true have problem on WiFi speed and reception?

Hi ,

there are so many Boxes , important is that you buy a Box for your needs , if you want a Box for Audio/Video ,

you have to look for a Box with the DRM/Widevine L1 , for Netflix and similar Apps , if you need a Box for

Gaming / Internet you have to look for good CPU and GPU .

Few Days ago , i read some good User statments over the Beelink A1 , but is has only BT4.0 , maybe one of the

Mecool M8S Pro or L Boxes , do not know exactly the Specs , but i think they use BT4.1 ??? and a AirMouse can

be used on nearly every TV Box . If you want to play with your Box dont buy one of this Boxes with Mali400MP2

or 450MP2 GPU , not enough Power for Gaming , they can only be used as Movie / Internet Boxes .

Hope this helps that you can find a good working Box for your needs .

good luck / greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post
      Hi ,

there are so many Boxes , important is that you buy a Box for your needs , if you want a Box for Audio/Video ,

you have to look for a Box with the DRM/Widevine L1 , for Netflix and similar Apps , if you need a Box for

Gaming / Internet you have to look for good CPU and GPU .

Few Days ago , i read some good User statments over the Beelink A1 , but is has only BT4.0 , maybe one of the

Mecool M8S Pro or L Boxes , do not know exactly the Specs , but i think they use BT4.1 ??? and a AirMouse can

be used on nearly every TV Box . If you want to play with your Box dont buy one of this Boxes with Mali400MP2

or 450MP2 GPU , not enough Power for Gaming , they can only be used as Movie / Internet Boxes .

Hope this helps that you can find a good working Box for your needs .

good luck / greetings / gefattern

Thanks, I know but my important question a good quality build and support from community and company
      What you think about this boxes if you want to buy one

-Tanix tx92 ( some user mentioned wifi reception and speed problem is true or not ? Because is perfect tvbox)
      -Yoka TV kb2 pro
      -Mecool M8S Pro l
      -X92 TV box

Comment

Hi ,

i think the Mecool is the at Moment best supported Box , from Freaktab Devs , do not

know if Tanix/Mecool provide OTA support ??? , but think well , for sure a certain Time .

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Working...
        X