In search of fantastic replacement for Tronsmart Draco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In search of fantastic replacement for Tronsmart Draco

Hello. I am looking for a replacement Android TV box that is comprable to a tronsmart draco as far as its specs and connectivity. I am used to using my transmark Draco running finless ROM. I am used to being able to run Hulu and Netflix and chrome and Plex and Kodi among many other Play Store apps. I definitely use the ethernet port. What current boxes are on the market right now that are well supported, work great, can do everything I suggested, isn't likely to be obsoleted within two to three years, runs the most recent version of Android, and can have a wireless USB mouse plugged into it at the same time as a USB webcam for use with Skype and Google Hangouts?

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

For a media player, the trend now is to use devices that are running the Android TV OS, so no mouse required. You can still use Chrome with a wireless mouse if desired, with this OS, but for a media player, a regular Bluetooth or 2.4 Gh remote is preferred.
    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Does Android TV OS have limitations compared to pure Android? Also, everyone in my house prefers to use the mouse with the Android TV box. We've had Bluetooth keyboards and other devices, and everybody wound up preferring a plain old Bluetooth mouse.

Which boxes are popular these days? Which boxes have the best specs that are going to carry me further into the future? Are any of the boxes that are currently out there better supported by finless and other custom roms. I don't care whether I buy it off of **** or Amazon or off of gearbest. I just want a box that has enough power and speed and memory and physical connections. For example that has to have a high speed ethernet port. And hopefully more than one USB port. My TV box has a USB webcam connected to it and a Bluetooth mouse, so I'd prefer if it has at least two USB ports.
      Originally posted by clarkss12
      For a media player, the trend now is to use devices that are running the Android TV OS, so no mouse required. You can still use Chrome with a wireless mouse if desired, with this OS, but for a media player, a regular Bluetooth or 2.4 Gh remote is preferred.
      Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
      X