Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TV Box with "PURE" Android

Hello,

search a Box with pure Android. Pure Android because german SkyGo should be possible to install. Netflix and Prime in 4k would be nice but not must have..

What Box can be recommended ? Should i buy one more Minix Neo U9-h or another Box.

Greets
    xoBABAox

Thx,

i know, but on my Minix Neo U9-h SkyGo works without Problems, because its not Android TV. Stock Android 7 works on it. So i hope other Boxes with Stock Android works too.
    The U9-h is expensive and old...and no 4K for Prime and Netflix

Comment

Originally posted by xoBABAox View Post
      Thx,
      i know, but on my Minix Neo U9-h SkyGo works without Problems, because its not Android TV. Stock Android 7 works on it. So i hope other Boxes with Stock Android works too.
      If you really want a device for 4K Prime and Netflix then your best option is Certified and Licensed AndroidTV :

Netflix & Prime Video Certified​ Looking for THE list of Android TV Media Players certified for BOTH Netflix & Prime Video? That’s the one!

According to website the SkyGo app works for Tablets, so if it works for Tablets it should also work for AndroidTV but you will have to Sideload it, the best and easiest way to do this is with Downloader app and the Aurora Store, more info on both can be found on YouTube.

Comment

If your focus is PURE android and don't care about Netflix or Prime because you already have those on a Fire TV Stick or Xbox, then the best options are Single-Board-Computers (SBC) from either Radxa, Odroid, or Khadas. All 3 have a community with support that release Pure Android (AOSP) firmwares for their devices. SBC's take more time and effort to learn and if you want the easiest solution for Pure Android from a TVbox then go with either UGOOS or MINIX with the more powerful Amlogic S922 cpu.

Comment

Thanks a lot, i look to the different options.

Greets xoBABAox

Comment

Personally, I think Minix Neo U9-h is a great TV Box that you can choose as a best option. It has a lot of super exciting features that are most convenient to you. You can even access FMWhatsapp apk by using this box.

Comment

Originally posted by xoBABAox View Post
              Thx,

Hi ,

Sky Go needs L1 DRM , or not , to look it Full HD or higher and why shall it not

work on an ATV Version , there must be a App that works with ATV , because

A7 is too old , why it schould not be possible to sideload it ,

https://praxistipps.chip.de/sky-go-a...em%20Fernseher.

further good luck / gefattern

Comment

Working...
              X