Dead Trigger 2, Shadow Gun: Dead Zone mouse not working. MK908II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dead Trigger 2, Shadow Gun: Dead Zone mouse not working. MK908II

Hi, I am having a problem in Dead Trigger 2 and Shadow Gun: Dead Zone. I can load the game but I cannot click on anything. I can click on things in Dead Trigger 1 but not in these games. In Dead Trigger 2, i can use my game controller to navigate through the menus and even play through the first level but I cant do anything in the menu. Hiow can I fix this? I do not have any other android device.

Originally posted by Luigi2012SM64DS View Post
    Hi, I am having a problem in Dead Trigger 2 and Shadow Gun: Dead Zone. I can load the game but I cannot click on anything. I can click on things in Dead Trigger 1 but not in these games. In Dead Trigger 2, i can use my game controller to navigate through the menus and even play through the first level but I cant do anything in the menu. Hiow can I fix this? I do not have any other android device.
    Hi there,,I had the same problem. you need to install tincore key mapper (free on google play),& set mouse pointer to touch hybrid pointer.
    Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Originally posted by blinkone View Post
      Hi there,,I had the same problem. you need to install tincore key mapper (free on google play),& set mouse pointer to touch hybrid pointer.
      Okay, I tried that but I still can't click anything. Infact it became so bad that I had to hard reboot the dongle.
      Can you show me how?
      Last edited by Luigi2012SM64DS; 01-16-2014, 02:06.

Comment

every time i go to input my characters name (when the "medic" ask me), the game crashes.
        robot vacuum cleaner

Comment

As it turns out from contacting the developer of tincore (A very trustworty guy i would say so myself) the problem was related to firmware. I just install the finless rom and now it should work fine.

Comment

Working...
          X