Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with mk802IV HDMI for back screen

Hallo,
    I am italian, i have a mk802IV with the last stock firmware and when i connect it to my tv and my pc monitor at 1080p 60 hz and 50 hz i have random black screen every 2/8 seconds of 1/3 seconds.
    When i set 720p 50 hz all works fine.
    Than i try picuntu 4.5 and i have the same random black screen, then i try to pass the hdmi signal by a avr-245 harman kardon (hdmi converter?) to my tv(HD Ready), and i haven't the black screen, but the size of the "desktop" is out of the screen, i can't see the icon of wifi for exemple! The only resolution that i can set is or 1280*720 60 hz and, for 1080p, 1980*1080 at 60 herz. I think it is a problem of unstability of the frequency of vertical refresh, because i can see in information of the pc monitor that this frequency(when i set 720p 50hz) go from 49 to 50,2.
    Have someone a kernel for linux (picuntu or linuxium, that i also try and does the same problems) that i can change the frequency from 60 to 50 herz(i think NTSC and PAL)?
    Please help me
    Does someone think i have to change the MK because it is broken?
    Thanks a lot and sorry for my poor english!!

Prob you have the new version of MK802IV that wears RK3188-T procesor, and make glitches with images, See my attackment.

Good Luck.
    Attached Files

Comment

Hallo, thanks a lot, i think i have the rk3188t, because with antutu i can't go over 1412 mhz! There is a kernel that i can flash for linux picuntu?
      Thanks

Comment

Hallo, can sameone give me a link or an idea of a kernel for picuntu that works on my mk802iv with problems of random black screen?? Pleaseeeeeee!!!! I try without the cable, with more kernel and more monitor! Nothing...
        Tra un po la schiaccio sotto i piedi sta pennetta!!!

Comment

Working...
        X