Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to install adobe flash player in picuntu 4.5?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to install adobe flash player in picuntu 4.5?

As the topic states, I want to know how to install flash player in picuntu 4.5 running in MK908II.
    I have been doing some googling & searching around but unable to find any proper solution.
    Found one that says about making flash run in chromium, but I need flash running in Firefox.
    Have tried some flash libraries, but unable to make it work.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks!

Originally posted by Avasz View Post
    As the topic states, I want to know how to install flash player in picuntu 4.5 running in MK908II.
    I have been doing some googling & searching around but unable to find any proper solution.
    Found one that says about making flash run in chromium, but I need flash running in Firefox.
    Have tried some flash libraries, but unable to make it work.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks!
    You can use gnash with firefox, is a good replacement. If you can use chromiun, you can use full flash suport through Pepper flash for chromium:
    Download:

Extract an copy the folder PepperFlash inside of usr/lib of file to your system /usr/lib,after the PepperFlash plugin will be in : /usr/lib/PepperFlash/libpepflashplayer.so
    So edit the file: /etc/chromium-browser/default
    change chromium config flags the text like this:
    CHROMIUM_FLAGS="--disable-accelerated-compositing --ppapi-flash-path=/usr/lib/PepperFlash/libpepflashplayer.so --ppapi-flash-version=11.7"

And open chromium, now you have a powerfull chromiun with flash player 11.7 full suported.
    Last edited by jakson; 02-22-2014, 04:17.

Comment

Need flash in firefox and not chromium

Originally posted by jakson View Post
      You can use gnash with firefox, is a good replacement. If you can use chromiun, you can use full flash suport trouth Pepper flash for chromium:
      Download:

Extract an copy the folder PepperFlash inside of usr/lib of file to your system /usr/lib,after the PepperFlash plugin will be in : /usr/lib/PepperFlash/libpepflashplayer.so
      So edit the file: /etc/chromium-browser/default
      change chromium config flags the text like this:
      CHROMIUM_FLAGS="--disable-accelerated-compositing --ppapi-flash-path=/usr/lib/PepperFlash/libpepflashplayer.so --ppapi-flash-version=11.7"

And open chromium, now you have a powerfull chromiun with flash player 11.7 full suported.
      As mentioned in my original post, I have found about flash running in chromium, but I need it in firefox.
      And gnash doesn't work for everything, particularly the app I need.

Comment

Working...
      X