Dual boot for a mk908 v3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dual boot for a mk908 v3

hi, i've just bought and received a mk908 v3.
    I would like to install linuxium bootloader and a working ubuntu distro.
    Does anyone has done it ?

Thanks

Anyone manage to get ubuntu working on MK908 V3 hardware? ???
    and a rfs of your choice...
    Ubuntu for MK908 v3 Device ???
    RK3288 Devices
    - Overview BOX (LINK !)
    - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
    UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
    Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
    Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
    Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Well i have a mk908 v1 which i believe is the same hardware as the mk908 v3 with everything working. In Fact when reading through these linux posts, remember that between all the rk3188 devices the only (or main) difference is the wifi chipset, compile omegamoons kernel for mk908 and just replace that kernel with whats mentioned in linuxiums guides and all is fine (remember if you change the kernel, you also have to replace the kernel modules in your chosen rootfs.)

Comment

Originally posted by jointherealms View Post
        Well i have a mk908 v1 which i believe is the same hardware as the mk908 v3 with everything working. In Fact when reading through these linux posts, remember that between all the rk3188 devices the only (or main) difference is the wifi chipset, compile omegamoons kernel for mk908 and just replace that kernel with whats mentioned in linuxiums guides and all is fine (remember if you change the kernel, you also have to replace the kernel modules in your chosen rootfs.)
        mk908 v1 kernel doesn't work on v3 and later. There must be done some changes in source, but at this moment there is no working sources in public.

Comment

Working...
        X