Problem booting picuntu 4.5 in MK908II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem booting picuntu 4.5 in MK908II

I had bought mk908II some (5-6) months back and have successfully installed and running picuntu 4.5 in it.
    After a couple of months I bought five more.
    I have followed the same exact steps installing picuntu in 3 of them, it installs fine, but doesn't boot at all. Haven't tested with other two yet.
    And all of them are rk3188-T models.

Anyone else faced this problem? Any solutions available?

Thanks

Hello Avasz, i have exactly the same problem! i have recently bought a MK908II and i cant boot Picuntu 4.5, i have also tried to boot the SD card images of linuxium for the J22 and MK802IV (because they have very similiar hardware) but i have the same result, my monitor says "no signal found"

i really want to use ubuntu or debian in this stick because that was the main reason of my buy.

thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english.

Comment

Originally posted by aurum View Post
      Hello Avasz, i have exactly the same problem! i have recently bought a MK908II and i cant boot Picuntu 4.5, i have also tried to boot the SD card images of linuxium for the J22 and MK802IV (because they have very similiar hardware) but i have the same result, my monitor says "no signal found"

i really want to use ubuntu or debian in this stick because that was the main reason of my buy.

thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english.
      Oh you scares me, I already ordered Tronsmart MK908II from Geekbuying (today), and I hope I will be able to run Linux from SD there. I read in threat about Linuxium images that "Rikomagic MK802IV New (AP6210)" is working (actually user xpanda wrote that he has 33% succes in boot), which is not best, but works.
      Let me know If you guys find solution, thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X