Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Linux on MXQ S85 S805?

Hey Guys

I bought the following box from Gearbest: http://www.gearbest.com/tv-box/pp_94466.html

The plan was to run Linux on it. Just got it delivered but struggling to find a version of Linux that will work on it. Checked with codesnake on his version of OpenELEC but this is not supported.

Just wondering does anyone have any ideas of linux version that would be supported on this box?

Thanks

Originally posted by bignelly79 View Post
    Hey Guys

I bought the following box from Gearbest: http://www.gearbest.com/tv-box/pp_94466.html

The plan was to run Linux on it. Just got it delivered but struggling to find a version of Linux that will work on it. Checked with codesnake on his version of OpenELEC but this is not supported.

Just wondering does anyone have any ideas of linux version that would be supported on this box?

Thanks
    Try the Linux from the Odroid C1... port that

Comment

Originally posted by Methanoid View Post
      Try the Linux from the Odroid C1... port that
      do you have link?

Comment

Did you even try to look? Google? This forum? I've posted link here before and if you just TRIED to look you could find it in seconds on ODroid site, www.hardkernel.com.

Comment

Originally posted by Methanoid View Post
          Did you even try to look? Google? This forum? I've posted link here before and if you just TRIED to look you could find it in seconds on ODroid site, www.hardkernel.com.
          Thanks, sorry if I wasn't clear, i found Odroid, I couldn't find anything about the MXQ and Odroid, I see they have similar spec but wasn't sure if there was a specific thread on running it on the MXQ

Comment

Working...
          X