Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I searched your device and
    HTML Code:
    The PCTV Sports 76e is a USB stick with DVB-T tuner. The stick has the USB-ID 1d19:1101
     lsusb1Bus 001 Device 006: ID 1d19:1101 Dexatek Technology Ltd. DK DVB-T Dongle The stick is available under several names. Not all devices share the same USB ID:
     DIKOM USB-DVBT HD (ID 1b80:d394) NILOX DVB-T Stick N15 (ID 1b80:d393) TRUST 16738 (ID 0bda:2832) TERRATEC Cinergy T Stick BLACK (ID 0ccd:00a9) TX Hollywood DVTB (ID 1d19:1101) DIGIVOX mini II v3.0 (ID 1d19:1101)  The stick can be accessed by the Linux kernel module  dvb_usb_rtl2832u, which unfortunately is not part of the standard  kernels. Therefore, the driver has to be compiled by hand:
     The lates version of the driver can be found at its git repository:
     1git clone git://github.com/tmair/DVB-Realtek-RTL2832U-2.2.2-10tuner-mod_kernel-3.0.0.git Eventually the Makefile has to be adapted before the source code can be compiled. In the directory
     1cd DVB-Realtek-RTL2832U-2.2.2-10tuner-mod_kernel-3.0.0/RTL2832-2.2.2_kernel-3.0.0 the variable KDIR has to be adapted in the makefile for some Linux distributions in order to find the correct kernel sources:
     12-KDIR = /usr/src/kernels/`uname -r`+KDIR =/usr/src/linux-`uname -r` If the path to the kernel sources is correct the driver can be compiled:
     12makemake install Afterwards, the kernel module loads automatically if the PCTV Sports Stick is plugged in:
     dmesg0102030405060708091011121314RTL2832U usb_init_bulk_setting : USB2.0 HIGH SPEED (480Mb/s)usb 1-7: USB disconnect, device number 3dvb-usb: DK DONGLE successfully deinitialized and disconnected.usb 1-7: new high-speed USB device number 5 using ehci_hcddvb-usb: found a 'DK DONGLE' in warm state.dvb-usb: will pass the complete MPEG2 transport stream to the software demuxer.DVB: registering new adapter (DK DONGLE)RTL2832U usb_init_bulk_setting : USB2.0 HIGH SPEED (480Mb/s)RTL2832U check_tuner_type : FC0013 tuner on board...DVB: registering adapter 0 frontend 0 (Realtek DVB-T RTL2832)...input: IR-receiver inside an USB DVB receiver as /devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:02.1/usb1/1-7/input/input17dvb-usb: schedule remote query interval to 287 msecs.dvb-usb: DK DONGLE successfully initialized and connected.RTL2832U usb_init_bulk_setting : USB2.0 HIGH SPEED (480Mb/s)
    need to add patch for your stick v4l media_build source and recompile. İf I have time. may be I will make

Comment

Originally posted by cemento View Post
      Hello, Taki

The problem I have is that the tuner is not displayed in the configuration window tvheadend, so I understand that I have bad drivers from my tuner. I searched long links and do not know what I'm doing wrong. I think the problem is that not I manage well the 'modules' folder and the 'firmware' folder. These are my two questions:

How do I know what the drivers (ko) that I charge for my tuner are and that I must To include in the 'modules' folder?
      As for the firmware on page LinuxTV says my tuner is supported, but do not know what firmware (.fw) is the one that should be included in the 'Firmware' folder.

My tuner is a PCTV 76e Sport, with ID chip RTL2832u and 1D9: 1101

Taki, you could help me advance? I feel I'm close to getting ...
      I just used the linux version of the firmware (.fw) file for mine to see how it goes.

Comment

may be no need fw files. I dont find which fw files uses your stic.

Code:
        [h=4][ 5460.126825] usb 1-1.1: new high speed USB device number 7 using ehci_hcd
         [ 91.357800] dvb-usb: found a 'USB DVB-T DEVICE' in warm state.
         [ 91.357807] dvb-usb: will pass the complete MPEG2 transport stream to the software demuxer.
         [ 91.359478] DVB: registering new adapter (USB DVB-T DEVICE)
         [ 91.372928] IR NEC protocol handler initialized
         [ 91.375378] IR RC5(x) protocol handler initialized
         [ 91.375836] RTL2832U usb_init_bulk_setting : USB2.0 HIGH SPEED (480Mb/s)
         [ 91.377671] IR RC6 protocol handler initialized
         [ 91.380021] IR JVC protocol handler initialized
         [ 91.382176] IR Sony protocol handler initialized
         [ 91.384963] lirc_dev: IR Remote Control driver registered, major 249
         [ 91.385756] IR LIRC bridge handler initialized
         [ 91.614347] RTL2832U check_tuner_type : FC0012 tuner on board...
         [ 92.178436] DVB: registering adapter 0 frontend 0 (Realtek DVB-T RTL2832)...
         [ 92.178616] input: IR-receiver inside an USB DVB receiver as /devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:1a.0/usb1/1-1/1-1.1/input/input13
         [ 92.178666] dvb-usb: schedule remote query interval to 287 msecs.
         [ 92.178670] dvb-usb: USB DVB-T DEVICE successfully initialized and connected.
         [ 92.178700] usbcore: registered new interface driver dvb_usb_rtl2832u[/h]

Comment

Originally posted by taki View Post
          tvheadend setup same linux (Ubuntu etc. and openelec). only diffrent tvh start scripd and hts folder. you need only identify your stick to android system for rk3288

may be reboot problem based dvb-usb.ko or need may be bindvbplayservice.bin
          I think I'm getting closer, but the bindvbplayerservice is still not working after putting the one from the sdk in /system/bin ;

dmesg | grep -i dvb

init: cannot find '/system/bin/bindvbplayservice', disabling 'dvbdataserv'
          usbcore: registering new interface driver dvb_usb_it913x
          it913x: Dual mode=0 Tuner Type=38
          usb 2-1: dvb_usb_v2: found a 'ITE 9135 Generic' in cold state
          usb 2-1: dvb_usb_v2: downloading firmware from file 'dvb-usb-it9135-01.fw'
          Error: Driver 'dvb_usb_it9135x' is already registered, aborting........
          it913x: Firmware Version 204869120
          usb 2-1: dvb_usb_v2: found a 'ITE 9135 Generic' in warm state
          usb 2-1: dvb_usb_v2: will pass the complete MPEG2 transport stream to the software demuxer
          usb 2-1: dvb_usb_v2: 'ITE 9135 Generic' error while loading driver (-12)
          usb 2-1: dvb_usb_v2: 'ITE 9135 Generic' successfully deinitialized and disconnected

It looks like it is getting closer to working. At least the DVB-T stick is detected, but seems to have some problem with the driver itself.

I'll keep trying and let you know how I go.

Comment

may be no need fw files. I dont find which fw files uses your stic.

http://forums.openpli.org/topic/2089...port-proposal/
            You are most likely right. I don't think all TV sticks need firmware files.

Comment

dez What you have dvb stick?

Comment

It is a Leadtek Winfast DTV Dongle Dual.

It has a IT9135 chip and IT9137 chip.

For Linux, it uses the it913x ko and firmware.

In openelc it uses tuner_it913x.ko.

I added dvb-usb-it913x.ko from the s2liplianin files to get it to where it is at now.

Comment

thx

Hello Taki, Hopefully you can help me with this, because I've tried everything and I can not fix it. In any case, thanks for your great help

Comment

256KiB atomic DMA coherent pool is too small!!

It looks like the "coherent_pool" size is too small causing the error while the DVB-T stick driver is loading.

Is there a boot script file somewhere like a boot.ini or uenv.txt file where I can change this size?

Comment

no need this. Only patch for dvb-usb-v2.ko. thus I add patch and recompile v4l media_build driver for rk3288. After tvheadend find your stick link above that you can look

Comment

http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.ph...TV_Dual_Dongle
                        no need this. Only patch for dvb-usb-v2.ko. thus I add patch and recompile v4l media_build driver for rk3288. After tvheadend find your stick link above that you can look
                        Thanks taki.

It will definitely be worth trying and great if it works.

When I'd looked at linuxtv over a year ago there was no entry for that stick yet.
                        Back then, I opened the stick to find the chipset and found the firmware for a similar stick.

I had no idea then that there was a patch for it.

Comment

Drivers

I searched your device and
                          HTML Code:
                          The PCTV Sports 76e is a USB stick with DVB-T tuner. The stick has the USB-ID 1d19:1101
                           lsusb1Bus 001 Device 006: ID 1d19:1101 Dexatek Technology Ltd. DK DVB-T Dongle The stick is available under several names. Not all devices share the same USB ID:
                           DIKOM USB-DVBT HD (ID 1b80:d394) NILOX DVB-T Stick N15 (ID 1b80:d393) TRUST 16738 (ID 0bda:2832) TERRATEC Cinergy T Stick BLACK (ID 0ccd:00a9) TX Hollywood DVTB (ID 1d19:1101) DIGIVOX mini II v3.0 (ID 1d19:1101)  The stick can be accessed by the Linux kernel module  dvb_usb_rtl2832u, which unfortunately is not part of the standard  kernels. Therefore, the driver has to be compiled by hand:
                           The lates version of the driver can be found at its git repository:
                           1git clone git://github.com/tmair/DVB-Realtek-RTL2832U-2.2.2-10tuner-mod_kernel-3.0.0.git Eventually the Makefile has to be adapted before the source code can be compiled. In the directory
                           1cd DVB-Realtek-RTL2832U-2.2.2-10tuner-mod_kernel-3.0.0/RTL2832-2.2.2_kernel-3.0.0 the variable KDIR has to be adapted in the makefile for some Linux distributions in order to find the correct kernel sources:
                           12-KDIR = /usr/src/kernels/`uname -r`+KDIR =/usr/src/linux-`uname -r` If the path to the kernel sources is correct the driver can be compiled:
                           12makemake install Afterwards, the kernel module loads automatically if the PCTV Sports Stick is plugged in:
                           dmesg0102030405060708091011121314RTL2832U usb_init_bulk_setting : USB2.0 HIGH SPEED (480Mb/s)usb 1-7: USB disconnect, device number 3dvb-usb: DK DONGLE successfully deinitialized and disconnected.usb 1-7: new high-speed USB device number 5 using ehci_hcddvb-usb: found a 'DK DONGLE' in warm state.dvb-usb: will pass the complete MPEG2 transport stream to the software demuxer.DVB: registering new adapter (DK DONGLE)RTL2832U usb_init_bulk_setting : USB2.0 HIGH SPEED (480Mb/s)RTL2832U check_tuner_type : FC0013 tuner on board...DVB: registering adapter 0 frontend 0 (Realtek DVB-T RTL2832)...input: IR-receiver inside an USB DVB receiver as /devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:02.1/usb1/1-7/input/input17dvb-usb: schedule remote query interval to 287 msecs.dvb-usb: DK DONGLE successfully initialized and connected.RTL2832U usb_init_bulk_setting : USB2.0 HIGH SPEED (480Mb/s)
                          need to add patch for your stick v4l media_build source and recompile. İf I have time. may be I will make
                          Hi Taki,

I've been reviewing the information you provided me in your post, but do not quite understand what the patch you mention. Also, I agree to a poor version of Linux on my Rikomagic mk902II by Linux Terminal Emulator application, and it can not perform the steps in the description you sent. I guess Linux Terminal Emulator does not have all Linux commands to be able to do it directly from the Rikomagic mk902II, so I guess the patch and recompile be made at any computer with Linux, then, with the resulting files, copy them to Rikomagic mk902II is it so?

I have no experience in Linux, just so I could move through the wise explanations in this forum. I will try to start from the starting point you have provided me.

Thank you very much, Taki ...

Comment

Originally posted by Dez View Post
                            Thanks taki.

It will definitely be worth trying and great if it works.

When I'd looked at linuxtv over a year ago there was no entry for that stick yet.
                            Back then, I opened the stick to find the chipset and found the firmware for a similar stick.

I had no idea then that there was a patch for it.
                            ----------------------
                            DEZ
                            I compiled latest media_build for your device kernel 3.10.0 rk3288. I add alot of modules (becuse I dont know Whic modules use your tuner. but af9035 patch ok in c file.) init.d script. if it works after you delete no need modules . re prepare init.d script. you device must be use two kind fw files That I add firmware
                            Leadtek WinFast DTV Dual Dongle.zip
                            only copy and paste
                            system/lib/modules copy to system/lib/modules
                            system/etc/firmware copy to system/etc/firmware
                            system/etc/init.d copy to system/etc/init.d
                            good luck I wait your feedback

-------------------------------------------------------
                            cemento

other issue 76e
                            I search your device patch .

if you try you device
                            for ubuntu test your device (all linux and your lubuntu rk3288)
                            connect internet with wifi or lan Rikomagic mk902II by Linux
                            later open terminal emulator.
                            copy and paste
                            git clone --depth=1 git://linuxtv.org/media_build.git
                            be done got folder
                            cd media_build
                            write or paste
                            make download untar
                            wait 1-2 minutes that you can look process on terminal emulator
                            be done
                            write or paste
                            make -j4 (make comman build dvb modules for your linux kernel mk902II by Linux+ -j4 used 4 core)
                            after end of process
                            sudo make install (all modules loaded your system)
                            after reboot your mini pc
                            open terminal
                            write command
                            lsmod (lsmod command looked us Which modules used)
                            dmesg | grep -i dvb (dmesg | grep -i dvb= Whic dvb device work or indetify your system)

your tuner work under linux. we can preapare modules for android rk3288.

but I have to say for all process must be use linux (ubuntu or etc) pc or virtualbox. rk3188 and 3288 lubuntu no has a kernel config files. thus no cross compile your lubuntu minipc (RK3288)
                            But I dont have rk3288 lubuntu minipc That may be new lubuntu can make

good luck

Comment

Drivers

Hello , Taki

Thank you very much for your contributions. I have a raspberry pi where you could install some light distribution in which to do this process you comment . I gather that after I can copy the modules to rikomagic 902II and so I work? Or would still patching for rk3288 ?

Thank you very much for your great help.

Comment

rk3288 lubuntu and raspery pi of linux uses diffrent kernel. no load rasper pi modules to mk902 linux. I try to say that first you had confirm your tuner works on linux. after look Which modules loaded for your tuner with terminal emulator. later we can make android driver for mk902.

Comment

Working...
                                X