No announcement yet.

Tvheaden, VDR, enigma2 pc port for rk3288 Android

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there any way to install this packege on Amlogic S905 box with integrated DVB-T2/S2 - i have K1 Plus Android TV Box with Combo DVB-S2/DVB-T2
    Some more info on :
    http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=730111

Marko

Comment

Originally posted by palicaj View Post
      Is there any way to install this packege on Amlogic S905 box with integrated DVB-T2/S2 - i have K1 Plus Android TV Box with Combo DVB-S2/DVB-T2
      Some more info on :
      http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=730111

Marko
      You need the kernel source in order to compile libssl.so, libdvbcsa.so and libcrypto.so

Comment

I also own a k1 plus. The kernel source is available, I added the link below. I'm really interested in having the tvheadend running with the internal S2 T2 tuner. The drivers are available also (link below). Could someone help me further and could tell me how to make dvb working with those drivers? I'm not really an expert when it comes to compiling stuff. Tvheadend server on android, this would be just awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by rosenrot View Post
          I also own a k1 plus. The kernel source is available, I added the link below. I'm really interested in having the tvheadend running with the internal S2 T2 tuner. The drivers are available also (link below). Could someone help me further and could tell me how to make dvb working with those drivers? I'm not really an expert when it comes to compiling stuff. Tvheadend server on android, this would be just awesome.
          Do you know what tuner is inside the k1 plus?
          In order to use tvheadend you need to load kernel modules because the kernel is very old

Comment

Working...
          X