Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AllWinner A80 as front-end for e.g. Tvheadend backend...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taki View Post
    My server of minix tvheadend android perfectly streamin other device that I tested one transponder (has 10 channel sd) all channel record and watchable other device. for exampla x86 pc win or ubuntu.(connect 8 dvb tuner that may be hotel system). I think that draco may be be trancode stream. becuse draco antutut score 50000. rk3188 cpu usgae mpeg2 channel for trancode cpu %80. if I were you . I buy dvbsk960 for dvbs . compiled driver for a80. perfectly play and streaming with tvheadend. and no need money only compile. no need other pc and device. android based device used low power. only need some body try it with a80. I wonder How pictures quality h264 avc mpeg4 ts with alwinner a80. clarkss12 may be try with dvb tuner a80. I try to compile hdhomerun tvheadend add on but android compile need some library that not to be compiled with NDK because glib is bionic.

other hand h265 hevc dvb channel started. Tvheadend found and streaming only need h265 hw decoder cpu (aml812 cpu). any dvbreceiver play this. but aml812+tvheadend+android that I think play.

12123 H

East
    Türksat 4K tests DVB-S2
    HEVC/UHD
    15000-3/4
    8PSK

Popicocuk
    Taki, I really want to thank you for helping me find a solution for streaming and recording live tv using one of these android boxes. i have been trying to follow your instructions to get tvheadend working on my RK3288 box, but have not had any success so far.

What I want.
    PVR backend on one of these low powered Android boxes.
    using an HDHomeRun dual networked tuner to feed the PVR backend.

What I have now.
    PVR backend running DVBLogic PVR software running on my Synology NAS
    Clients, Tronsmart Vega S89H and Beelink R89, each of these boxes using Kodi as my PVR frontend.
    These clients play all channels, including the HD channels flawlessly. Also, able to schedule recordings, pause and fast forward, same as a stand alone DVR.

Again, thanks for all your help.
    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Mas what is osmc?

Comment

OSMC is a free and open source media center built for the people, by the people.
        Uno MAS
        Raspberry pi 2 > osmc
        Ouya
        Vega s89H > finless 2.1
        Minix X8-H plus
        rii i8+ & rii i25A & Yatse

Comment

thanks MAS

look for 4k hevc dvb channel stream

Comment

had a friend try install dvb on my pi running osmc but he couldn't get it up and running. i guess to early for an alpha 1
            Uno MAS
            Raspberry pi 2 > osmc
            Ouya
            Vega s89H > finless 2.1
            Minix X8-H plus
            rii i8+ & rii i25A & Yatse

Comment

Originally posted by MAS View Post
              so, to try my pi as pvr server wouldnt i need some sort of tuner to feed the pi a source to serve? doubt my humax wil do

i did install osmc alpha 1 on it and its still amazing how good the quality of playback is on such a small device
              Yes, you would need an external tuner. I forgot about that, sorry, but thanks for the help.
              MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Some stock- modules for allwinner a80.
                Tested with Wasser 1.1 beta 2
                Most of them are working.

DVB is working with my tvheadend for rk3288.
                Poor transcoding.
                CPU is not so strong, like rk3288.
                Regards
                DADOS

Comment

Working...
                X