• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sam321 View Post
    loaded driver. unfortunately all time startup device and later reboot

Comment

Originally posted by taki View Post
      loaded driver. unfortunately all time startup device and later reboot
      last one before I give up. these drivers are from liplianin-s2-liplianin-v37

Comment

last one before I give up. these drivers are from liplianin-s2-liplianin-v37

http://rapidshare.com/share/F3882C1F...5513C8F7D5C54C
        sam I am crying that works

Comment

sam I am crying that works
          I am glad that it is working I had just about run out of things to try

Comment

I am glad that it is working I had just about run out of things to try

me too.

Comment

me too.
              pls read this topic
              Hi, I was struggling a lot with Tvheadend GUI since it goes very slow with huge number of DVB services and does not support bulk change of settings. Finall...

they made a channel editor. works on win7. dou you know that where is channels stored android files. may be remap channels with this prog.
              Attached Files

Comment

pls read this topic
                Hi, I was struggling a lot with Tvheadend GUI since it goes very slow with huge number of DVB services and does not support bulk change of settings. Finall...

they made a channel editor. works on win7. dou you know that where is channels stored android files. may be remap channels with this prog.
                The channels are stored on the sdcard in a foulder called .hts however it is hidden, to see it you need to choose the option in ES Explorer show hidden files

Comment

MOI DVB-S2 Streaming Box

device tvheadent server based android box. Your ported tvheadent firmware is connected lan users pc that very good. may be develop your project. This device only work with tvheadent server. may be find new developing idea

TBS MOI DVB-S2 Streaming TV box is a dual DVB-S2 TV tuner and dual CI slot Linux server for streaming satellite TV channels to the following client end devic...

kernel source code

TBS MOI DVB-S2 Streaming Box-Tvheandend_V1.1
                  Manual for how to use Tvheadend to configure MOI on Windows PC.

A
                  ll information in here.
                  TBS will update the latest window and Linux drivers from time to time. Please download the TBS software and driver here.

Comment

The channels are stored on the sdcard in a foulder called .hts however it is hidden, to see it you need to choose the option in ES Explorer show hidden files
                    I connected with my laptop (win7) with explorer. No frezing, perfect setup tvheadent and air playing

Comment

I have some problem. tvheadent read weakness of signal some trasponder. (inded %90 signal have)
                      I know that works not only for dvb-s2. but DVB-S2 fist tvheadend works on android in a world with patch of sam321
                      I found driver patch Included in s2-liplianin repository for ds2020.
                      http://mercurial.intuxication.org/hg/s2-liplianin
                      *Rev.2 needs patch to match the IDs

CINERGY S2 USB Rev.2 Linux install instructions
                      --------------------------------------
                      created 2011 by KJakobs <TerraTux at terratec dot de
                      Prerequisites
                      -------------
                      a) (s2-liplianin) DVB-S drivers for Linux (from Igor Liplianin)
                      b) firmware "dvb-fe-ds3000.fw"
                      c) patch "cinergy_s2_usb_r2.patch"
                      INSTRUCTIONS
                      ------------
                      1. get s2-liplianin repository:
                      hg clone http://mercurial.intuxication.org/hg/s2-liplianin
                      2. copy firmware:
                      -copy "dvb-fe-ds3000.fw" to "/lib/firmware"
                      3. copy patch and apply it:
                      -copy "cinergy_s2_usb_r2.patch" to "s2-liplianin"
                      (cd into s2-liplianin folder)
                      patch -p1 -i cinergy_s2_usb_r2.patch
                      (in case of sucess just the following message appears:
                      "patching file linux/drivers/media/dvb/dvb-usb/dw2102.c")
                      4. make (still within "s2-liplianin" folder)
                      4a. (only if error with module FIREDTV):
                      sed -i 's/CONFIG_DVB_FIREDTV=m/CONFIG_DVB_FIREDTV=n/' ./v4l/.config
                      make
                      5. sudo make install
                      6. connect "CINERGY S2 USB Rev.2" and enjoy
                      Known Issues
                      ------------
                      I found some topic
                      dvb2102

Hello
                      I would like to ask why do you use liplianin driver instead of newer kernels? As it's written in this thread liplianin standalone driver has been merged and what I see in repository it's not developed anymore from 6 months.
                      Also I don't see any posts from Igor here. Is he still maintaning those drivers?
                      I use Terratec Cinergy S2 USB HD revision 2. Differently from revision 1 it needs patch to be detected because of chanes in usbid, but then it works. Usually. Sometimes it doesn't work and my logs are full of:
                      dw2102: i2c transfer failed
                      dvb-usb: bulk message failed: -110 (1/0)
                      I use 3.2 kernel with this patch: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=653026

Comment

I found new patch tevi660,ganiteck and like others

Driver Link

https://bitbucket.org/liplianin/s2-liplianin-v39/get/4c01a16b6237.zip

Demod firmware

Source code
                        1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Feb 1 11:28:33 ss2 kernel: dvb-usb: bulk message failed: -22 (6/-161946037) Feb 1 11:28:33 ss2 kernel: su3000: i2c transfer failed. Feb 1 11:28:33 ss2 kernel: dvb-usb: bulk message failed: -22 (6/-161946037) Feb 1 11:28:33 ss2 kernel: su3000: i2c transfer failed. Feb 1 11:28:33 ss2 kernel: dvb-usb: bulk message failed: -22 (6/-161946037) Feb 1 11:28:33 ss2 kernel: su3000: i2c transfer failed. Feb 1 11:28:33 ss2 kernel: dvb-usb: bulk message failed: -22 (6/-161946037)

Comment

Hello
                          I would like to ask why do you use liplianin driver instead of newer kernels? As it's written in this thread liplianin standalone driver has been merged and what I see in repository it's not developed anymore from 6 months.
                          Also I don't see any posts from Igor here. Is he still maintaning those drivers?
                          I use Terratec Cinergy S2 USB HD revision 2. Differently from revision 1 it needs patch to be detected because of chanes in usbid, but then it works. Usually. Sometimes it doesn't work and my logs are full of:
                          dw2102: i2c transfer failed
                          dvb-usb: bulk message failed: -110 (1/0)
                          I use 3.2 kernel with this patch: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=653026
                          these android sticks are using old kernels which means sometimes you cannot compile new code against them as it just does not work. I cannot see how you can be running a 3.2 kernel on this android stick, unless you mean you are running it on your PC

Comment

these android sticks are using old kernels which means sometimes you cannot compile new code against them as it just does not work. I cannot see how you can be running a 3.2 kernel on this android stick, unless you mean you are running it on your PC
                            yes running on pc.

Comment

channel search and HD channels for my experiences

1. signal weakness is no problem. have to manuel add muxess later searching. all channels found and remap. (but this method hard too) 2. HD channel found but not playing smoothly. not watch able. pls photos and read log. I think that 1. chipset of usb not connected or supported 480mbs. HD channel 12-25 mb/s (usb 2.0 enough for HD and 2k) 2. Driver not work properyl. 3. Minix android codech not support ts video etc
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by taki; 12-05-2013, 07:38.

Comment

aml 8726 m3 tvheadent

I have http://www.aliexpress.com/item/EU-Pl...930287924.html
                                this box has AML8726-M3 / 1GHz Cortex A9, 1 gb ddr3 and 4gb nand flas kernel 2.6.34. android 4.0.4
                                has Tuner: AV2012 Demodulator: AVL6211
                                Orginal firmware http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shar...&uk=3995530201
                                work on android dvb-s2. but only FTA (HD and SD)
                                sourc code
                                Contribute to Pivosgroup/buildroot-linux-kernel-m3 development by creating an account on GitHub.

I loaded native linux firmware http://www.j1nx.nl/downloads/?did=29 ([f16ref] Gbox 2.1 & 2.2 Midnight XBMC Linux - Beta2 ) (has dvb tuner and demodulator driver)
                                xbmc linux not has web browser thus I connect to lan with my pc. http:/localip/9981 and worked but all time ask user and pass. connected ssh I try to kill tvheadent pid. not successfull kill pid. What I must for config create
                                tvheadent loacated some directory in nativ linux XBMC firmware
                                system\root\.hts
                                \usr\bin\tvheadend.bin (2,86mb)
                                \usr\share\tvheadend\data
                                \usr\share\tvheadend\docs
                                \usr\share\tvheadend\src

I want to ask that device has kernel 2.6.34. All usb device support this kernel my box tooo
                                your firmware sam may be works android 4.0.4 and kernel 2.6.34 I tested not work ) because it created for kernel 3.0.36+
                                can you support kernel 2.6.34 android 4.0.4. I want to find that why dont works HD channel.
                                inded work dvbplayer.apk work well for HD16-DVB-S2. but dont add xbmc.
                                may be have some idea for this. I know this device has single core. may be not enought for tvheadent.

Comment

Working...
                                X