Views:	1
Size:	192.9 KB
ID:	435497
      Attached Files

Comment

Can't see any channels on XBMC

Hi,

I followed the instructions in this thread and I still have two issues:

1. For some reason, I'm not able to put any files in my "/system/" folder. I mounted it as "rw" and freed up to 30MB in it, but still "cp" gives me "No space left on device" when I try to copy modules or firmware files.

I have managed to avoid this issue by putting all the files into a different folder, which seems to work, but when I open XBMC I can't see any channel there - which brings me to the second problem:

2. In tvheadend settings, I able to see all the "services" and even play them on my browser, but they all appear to me as "unmapped". I assume that this is the reason why XBMC can't see any channel - because they must have a name or id...

Because of the first problem, I'm using an old version of tvheadend (the one from the first post)
        Any newer version would require me to put some files under ".system/lib" - which is problematic.

Can someone please explain me how do I map the channels using the old version? or is there a newer version that does that automatically?

Sorry for the complicated post - I would really appreciate any help.

Comment

krok55
          which r3188 device use and usb stick.
          your device rooted or not
          Whic version tvheadend use.
          .hts folder /data/data/.hts ?
          Which program apk use copy and paste (es explorer. rotexplorer)

Comment

Originally posted by taki View Post
            krok55
            which r3188 device use and usb stick.
            your device rooted or not
            Whic version tvheadend use.
            .hts folder /data/data/.hts ?
            Which program apk use copy and paste (es explorer. rotexplorer)
            I'm using CX919 with the latest stock ROM version from geekbuying (which is rooted)
            I took all the files from here: (page 8, post #145):

(I don't know what version is it)
            regarding .hts, I run it as:
            /data/dvb/tvheadend/tvheadend -C -c /sdcard/.hts
            regarding copying, I tried two methods:
            1. Using ES Explorer (with root)
            2. Using Terminal Emulator:
            Code:
            su
            mount -o rw,remount /system
            cp modules/* /system/lib/modules/*
            Thanks.

Comment

no use sdcard folder and terminal for copy
              use esexplorer that very easy
              /data/dvb/tvheadend/tvheadend -C -c /sdcard/.hts (no use) (want o use init.d script readd )
              use this
              /data/dvb/tvheadend/tvheadend -C -c /data/data/.hts
              new tvheadend 28.8.2014

copy libiconv.so libcryto1.0.0.so libssl1.0.0.so copy to system/lib (new library)

tvheadend copy data/dvb folder (newtvheadend)

everthing must be ok

for tvheadend setup for example

Comment

Code:
                copy libiconv.so libcryto1.0.0.so libssl1.0.0.so copy to system/lib (new library)
                Thanks for the version.
                But that's the problem - I can't copy anything to "system/lib".
                It says in ESExplorer: "Permission denied" (even though I have root + I am able to delete files from there)
                Is there a version without the need to put anything into "system/lib"?

10x

Comment

Originally posted by krok55 View Post
                  Code:
                  Thanks for the version.
                  But that's the problem - I can't copy anything to "system/lib".
                  It says in ESExplorer: "Permission denied" (even though I have root + I am able to delete files from there)
                  Is there a version without the need to put anything into "system/lib"?

10x
                  In esfile explorer did you go into tools and enable root explorer?
                  MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
                    In esfile explorer did you go into tools and enable root explorer?
                    Yes.
                    also "df" shows about 30MB free on the system partition, but I can't put there anything else after putting the firmware file for my dvb-t.

Comment

your nand gb? İf I were you. I reflash new rom. after root. retry it

Comment

your nand gb? İf I were you. I reflash new rom. after root. retry it
                        Already tried that.
                        I tried two different stock (rooted) ROMs + Finless 1.6b
                        Unfortunately, Finless' ROM had display problems on my device (flickering) - so I had to return to the original one.

Anyway, I will try to free extra 2MB in "system" to try your suggestions and see if that solves the problem.

Regarding nand - "df" says that I have 406MB allocated for the "system" partition (30MB left free)

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by krok55 View Post
                          Already tried that.
                          I tried two different stock (rooted) ROMs + Finless 1.6b
                          Unfortunately, Finless' ROM had display problems on my device (flickering) - so I had to return to the original one.

Anyway, I will try to free extra 2MB in "system" to try your suggestions and see if that solves the problem.

Regarding nand - "df" says that I have 406MB allocated for the "system" partition (30MB left free)

Thanks.
                          delete no need apk and files. later may be have new area NAND

Comment

DVBsky 960 rk3188 kitkat modules (pls nayef tested and repot) (hardwerguru waser for minix and others)
                            http://www17.zippyshare.com/v/57833551/file.html

Comment

DVBsky 960 rk3188 kitkat modules (pls nayef tested and repot) (hardwerguru waser for minix and others)
                              http://www17.zippyshare.com/v/57833551/file.html

thanks taki

any best rom kitkat hardwerguru or waser ?

Comment

I think that
                                MINIX X7 KitKat 4.4.2 CE ( Community Edition 2.0.0 )

my box with kitkat mpeg2 channel is stuttering every 50 second a bit. may be my usb driver problem.
                                your tuner most compatiple kernel 3.0.33+
                                indeed all problem based capale of rk3188 avc codeh. look this video amlogic 8726 mx (dual core and dual mali400) cpu 25fps 1080p tv channel increasinf 60 fps 1080p with xbmc. rockchip only game of leader not video decoding.

for back 4.2.2 (hold reset and power button througthout flasing)
                                Last edited by taki; 12-08-2014, 11:13.

Comment

Working...
                                X