Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dados View Post
    hi sam,

there must be something wrong with the module.
    Same error!
    dvb-usb-rtl28xxu.ko is loading, but dvb-usb-rtl2832u.ko not.
    I think you must get the same error, when compiling the module.?
    Now i have cloned the omegamoon git and tried to compile the module, but got the same error, while compiling.
    Thank a lot for your efforts!!
    Must live without DVB-C.

regards
    Daniel
    what is the model and name of your tuner I may be able to fix it

Comment

Originally posted by sam321 View Post
      what is the model and name of your tuner I may be able to fix it
      Hi sam,

it's a trekstor terres 2.0 with e4000 tuner.
      With the ambrosa driver-patch it will be possible to receive dvb-c-channels.
      But i think there is something to modify to get it working.
      The problem seems to be in rtl2832u.c.

module_init(rtl2832u_usb_module_init);

module_exit(rtl2832u_usb_module_exit);

Also found another source:

This is also with demod-parameter, but another error.

I am a noob and hope that you can find a solution for the problem.!

regards
      Daniel
      Last edited by dados; 12-23-2013, 03:10.

Comment

That is like my problem (HD channels) OpenElec PVR - Tvheadend - LiveTV with HD channel

and I can add mx player tvheadent (127.0.0.1:9981/streams/channelid/xx ). looks this photo. look perfect sd channel. I used Minix X7 Hybrid Firmware (HFW) 3.1 by lewy20041 of firmware.

Later I loaded or upraged NEW - Minix Neo X7 - Finless 1.8 ROM. I dont add tvheadent. beacuse I try to copy sytem/etc modules, init.d and firmwar of tvheadend files. es explorer said no enough space. How can I fix. realy there has not enouh space 4gb flash . overlocked kernels of finless 1,8 rom good playing stream HD ts files and vu duo live streaming with vu player apk.
        Attached Files

Comment

Problem with the U8000 dvb-usb-dib0700.ko

Hi, have been trying to follow this guide, having a U8000 usb tv-tuner. Very useful post many thanks.

I tried to load on Minix Neo X7 007e kernel a dvd-usb-dib0700.ko that I have found, however I get error insmodule failed: wrong exec format.

Anybody has or knows any dvd-usb-dib0700.ko that could in fact work with Minix Neo X7 007e kernel (android 4.2.2; 3.0.36 kernel)?

Without that I cannot get any adapters in tvheadend dvb-t input configuration page.

Thanks and regards

Comment

Originally posted by taki View Post
            That is like my problem (HD channels) OpenElec PVR - Tvheadend - LiveTV with HD channel

and I can add mx player tvheadent (127.0.0.1:9981/streams/channelid/xx ). looks this photo. look perfect sd channel. I used Minix X7 Hybrid Firmware (HFW) 3.1 by lewy20041 of firmware.

Later I loaded or upraged NEW - Minix Neo X7 - Finless 1.8 ROM. I dont add tvheadent. beacuse I try to copy sytem/etc modules, init.d and firmwar of tvheadend files. es explorer said no enough space. How can I fix. realy there has not enouh space 4gb flash . overlocked kernels of finless 1,8 rom good playing stream HD ts files and vu duo live streaming with vu player apk.
            you are going to have to delete some files go to system/app

safe ones that you can delete without causing any problems
            Email.apk
            Exchange2.apk
            eHomeMediaCenter_box.apk
            RkExplorer.apk

ones that you can delete but may cause problems or missing functionality
            Calculator.apk
            DeskClock.apk
            QuickSearchBox.apk
            RKUpdateService.apk
            WifiDisplay.apk

Comment

Hi sam,

it's a trekstor terres 2.0 with e4000 tuner.
              With the ambrosa driver-patch it will be possible to receive dvb-c-channels.
              But i think there is something to modify to get it working.
              The problem seems to be in rtl2832u.c.

module_init(rtl2832u_usb_module_init);

module_exit(rtl2832u_usb_module_exit);

Also found another source:

This is also with demod-parameter, but another error.

I am a noob and hope that you can find a solution for the problem.!

regards
              Daniel
              I am not sure that it is going to work as it is a driver patch for specific kernel versions
              Driver patched for Linux kernel 3.0.0 (Ubuntu Oneiric), 3.1.0 and 3.2.0 (Thanks Hans-Frieder Vogt and Gennar1) Can compile with kernel 2.6.x (2.6.x-3.0.0 main differences are about handling RC)

https://github.com/ambrosa/DVB-Realt...d_kernel-3.0.0
              and ours is 3.0.36+

Comment

I am not sure that it is going to work as it is a driver patch for specific kernel versions

and ours is 3.0.36+
                Yes, you are right.
                But i think the extra-files have to be changed.
                I will test that.

My next request is for a working em28xx.ko.
                I have also a Hauppauge WinTV HVR 930c Stick.
                The Stick is for DVB-T/C and analogue.
                drxk.ko, tveeprom.ko and xc5000.ko are loading well, but em28xx.ko abort with a lot of unknown symbol errors.
                I hope you can find a fix for this.

regards
                Daniel

Comment

Yes, you are right.
                  But i think the extra-files have to be changed.
                  I will test that.

My next request is for a working em28xx.ko.
                  I have also a Hauppauge WinTV HVR 930c Stick.
                  The Stick is for DVB-T/C and analogue.
                  drxk.ko, tveeprom.ko and xc5000.ko are loading well, but em28xx.ko abort with a lot of unknown symbol errors.
                  I hope you can find a fix for this.

regards
                  Daniel
                  in these situations giving me dmesg log really does help me to know what is going off inside your system as I do not own the tuner, fixing em28xx.ko is not going to be easy as I have no technical knowledge about this tuner. I can fix some things but I cannot write the complete driver source on my own, however, it could be just a case that it needs a few more modules, or I could just change a bit of the code and it could work,. remember we are dealing with a ARM system, it is not a x86 kernel, if it was then I probably would be able to fix it easily. I do my best with what I have got and I always try to help, and usually I succeed, I will see if I can sort it after christmas

Comment

christmas

I will be with my family over christmas, so I will not be able to reply much , I am not ignoring anybody but my family do not like me using the internet as it takes away the family closeness of all being together at christmas, see you in 2014. I am just about to set off to go to my family home. Wishing you all the best for the holidays

Comment

I will be with my family over christmas, so I will not be able to reply much , I am not ignoring anybody but my family do not like me using the internet as it takes away the family closeness of all being together at christmas, see you in 2014. I am just about to set off to go to my family home. Wishing you all the best for the holidays
                      I wish you and all other members a merry christmas and happy new year !!

regards
                      Daniel

Comment

merry christmas and happy new year to everyone

Comment

dvb-t-c-s1/2 Livetv streams dont hw decoding or not enough RK3188 cpu

first happy new year to everyone

minix finless 1.8 rom playing to HD (1080P) recorded of livetv sreams perfectly. I connected my dvb receiver (based enigma2) with lan for watching livetv. later I loaded and setup vuplayer.apk and dreamdroid.apk, mx player on my minix X7.

Minix playing sd and hd live tv channels stream with vuplayer.apk, dreamdroid.apk and mxplayer.apk becuse dreamdroid, vuplayer apk using a little CPU. If I want to watch livetv with xbmc. xbmc dont playing HD channesl. I found high cpu usages hd %250 and sd %150 . I think that no hardwer accelaration for live HD streams or SD streams.
                          I will erase items.later I will try tvheadend finless 1.8 rom. but I think dont play HD channels.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Merru Christmas and Happy new Year!

All the best guys and may you all have happy holidays...

Comment

U8000-RH card (dib7000 PC) xc2028/3028 tuner not probed...

Hi guys,
                              Managed to get all the drivers loaded for my 8000-RH card on3.0.36+ kernel of Minix Neo X7 with 007e firmware. However, no services are found during scan.

I have searched a lot and concluded to the error that I see below in dmesg:
                              --------------------------------------
                              <4>[ 597.609323] i2c-core: driver [tuner] using legacy suspend method

<4>[ 597.613652] i2c-core: driver [tuner] using legacy resume method

<6>[ 626.578858] usb 2-1.2: USB disconnect, device number 4

<6>[ 626.893359] dvb-usb: Gigabyte U8000-RH successfully deinitialized and disconnected.

<6>[ 643.201986] usb 2-1.2: new high speed USB device number 6 using usb20_host

<6>[ 643.302751] usb 2-1.2: New USB device found, idVendor=1044, idProduct=7002
                              <6>[ 643.302786] usb 2-1.2: New USB device strings: Mfr=1, Product=2, SerialNumber=3

<6>[ 643.302831] usb 2-1.2: Product: U8000
                              <6>[ 643.302849] usb 2-1.2: Manufacturer: GIGABYTE
                              <6>[ 643.302870] usb 2-1.2: SerialNumber: 000G81000600409

<6>[ 643.304239] dvb-usb: found a 'Gigabyte U8000-RH' in cold state, will try to load a firmware
                              <6>[ 643.315742] dvb-usb: downloading firmware from file 'dvb-usb-dib0700-1.20.fw'

<6>[ 643.517202] dib0700: firmware started successfully.
                              <6>[ 644.022042] dvb-usb: found a 'Gigabyte U8000-RH' in warm state.
                              <6>[ 644.022786] dvb-usb: will pass the complete MPEG2 transport stream to the software demuxer.

<6>[ 644.022831] dvb-usb: pid filter enabled by module option.
                              <6>[ 644.023345] DVB: registering new adapter (Gigabyte U8000-RH)

<4>[ 644.304462] DVB: registering adapter 0 frontend 0 (DiBcom 7000PC)...
                              <6>[ 644.304932] xc2028_attach: not probed - driver disabled by Kconfig

<6>[ 644.304975] Registered IR keymap rc-dib0700-rc5
                              <6>[ 644.305564] input: IR-receiver inside an USB DVB receiver as /devices/platform/usb20_host/usb2/2-1/2-1.2/rc/rc1/input5

<6>[ 644.305993] keychord: using input dev IR-receiver inside an USB DVB receiver for fevent

<6>[ 644.310513] rc1: IR-receiver inside an USB DVB receiver as /devices/platform/usb20_host/usb2/2-1/2-1.2/rc/rc1
                              <6>[ 644.312045] dvb-usb: schedule remote query interval to 50 msecs.
                              <6>[ 644.312121] dvb-usb: Gigabyte U8000-RH successfully initialized and connected.

-------------------------

--><6>[ 644.304932] xc2028_attach: not probed - driver disabled by Kconfig

Any ideas why Minix BIOS would fail to probe correctly the card's tuner(Xceive)?

Thanks and regards

Comment

TVHEDEND server on Minix X7

Finally I setup tvheadend finless rom 1.8 on minix x7. Tvheadent works very well on finless1,8 rom than others rom. if tvheadend can catch signal usb dvb-s2. all (hd/sd, h264-mpeg2). it can mapped all channe and remap. I have set hotspot wifi of minix x7. later I connected my handyphone samsung glaxy s3 mini. sd channel work very well on. you can look photos. I taked to screenshot my handyphone. HD chhannels works but sometime stutering sw decoding. S3mini dont decode 1080p videos. its only decode 720p videos. Only problem flowing text for sd channels (photo flowing text) I think that android ffmpeg not works to decode and grap true hw or sw. it is derived from android or its is based android video codech graphing. Later I connected my laptop via wifi hotspot tvheadend server of minix. SD and HD channel works perfect.
                                Later I tryed minix playing capable.first tryed finless stock player. sd channels works very well. it has some problem flowing text. I tryed explorer of stock, vlc, mx, 3dplayer and Vplayer has some problem. later tryed HD channles. video playing stutering and green pillarboxing with all player (explorer and mx, stock, vlc, and vplayer) but vplayer abit more better other player.
                                later I tryed xbmc. sd channel playing very good but it has flowing text problem. XBMC has some problem ( stutering and green, pink pillarboxing HD channels).
                                inded.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X