live TV for all rk3188 using XBMC and tvheadend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rk3188 videoplayer

I have HD16DVB-S2 android 4.04 kernel 2.6.34 tvbox. this box has aml8726-m3 cpu ( single core, single mali gpu) and playing stream ts. I think that rk3188 chipset Why dont play HD stream . later I have set hotspot wifi of minix x7. later I connected my HD16 via wifi to tvheadend server of minix .
    1-First I loaded gbox 2.1 on HD16 (native linuxXBMC)
    playin Sd channel perfectly and no has frame loss. only problem has pictures quality like dvbreceiver. no look flowing text
    not playing HD channel with xbmc. but audio ok
    2-second I loaded orginal stock firmware android 4.0.4
    player of stock, XBMC, MX etc. perfectly playing sd and HD channels like linux dvb receiver. that is amazingly for single core cpu.

Aml 8726 m3 stock player playing perfectly HD channels. I think that aml cpu use true codech on android firmware

I send stock player library and How can add our rom.

this player may be the solution of all problems for HD channels.

stock firmware
    百度网盘为您提供文件的网络备份、同步和分享服务。空间大、速度快、安全稳固,支持教育网加速,支持手机端。注册使用百度网盘即可享受免费存储空间

gbox linuxXBMC
    Attached Files

Comment

sam How can you cross compile *.fw (dvb-fe-xxxx.fw).
      4: set up your built environment
      5: download video4linux git clone --depth=1 git://linuxtv.org/media_build.git
      6: in the terminal type "make download untar"
      how can add new dvb driver on our kernel source

a more detailed explanation. pls or video. I can try to learn

Comment

Your compiled dvb-t modules

Hey sam,

@first nice work !!!

i test the modules at minix neo x5 mini but i think it is a rk 3066 device.
        I do not know it exactly.

i had load your modules (lsmod said) but x5 mini hangup
        and reboot if i connect the 72e solo stick. Also if i loaded at boottime. (just forced i didnt tested)

i run the kernel 3.0.63+. Last of minix firmware. (rooted)

Is my thought right that I have to compile the modules only for rk3066 @ 3.0.63+ kernel?

greetz with friendly grooves and beatz,

zero1

Originally posted by sam321 View Post
        I have built all the drivers from video4linux and liplianin-s2-liplianin-v37, this means you do not need linux as I have already done it for you, however there will be cases where you will need to build your own drivers, go down to the bottom of this post to see how to do that

download all of the pre built drivers from video4linux http://www.cloudstor.es/file/m1_NzM2Ng/

or

download all of the pre built drivers from liplianin-s2-liplianin-v37 http://www.cloudstor.es/file/m1_NzM2NQ/

an example of how to use these drivers
        1: You must know the name of your tuner, for example I own KWorld UB499-2T to find out what Chipset you have go here http://linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Hardware_Device_Information and find the name of your tuner and find out what Chipset it uses and what firmware you need. then use Google to find out what KO files you need to use

2: now you must make a init.d script to load the drivers on boot you can download this one and modify it as you need http://www.cloudstor.es/file/m1_NzM2Nw/
        3: time to copy over the files, using a up to date version of ES Explorer mount all drives as rw
        4: download this http://www.cloudstor.es/file/m1_NzM2OA/ and extract it. copy the folder dvb to data on your android stick
        5: copy your init.d script to system/etc/init.d
        6: copy your KO files to system/lib/modules
        7: copy your firmware to system/etc/firmware
        8: reboot
        9: to configure tvheadend go to your browser on the box and type http://localhost:9981

This is how to cross compile video4linux
        1: download the kernel source https://github.com/omegamoon/rockchip-rk3188-generic
        2: find your .config
        3: compile the kernel
        4: set up your built environment
        5: download video4linux git clone --depth=1 git://linuxtv.org/media_build.git
        6: in the terminal type "make download untar"
        7: then to cross compile "make menuconfig ARCH=arm CROSS_COMPILE:=/path to your toolchain/ SRCDIR=/path to your kernel source code/"
        8: choose what drivers you want to build
        9: make ARCH=arm CROSS_COMPILE:=/path to your toolchain/ SRCDIR=/path to your kernel source code/

Comment

sam look at this. diffrent compilation. work perfectly
          tvheadend for Hisilicone 7136c based android player. files structur like tvheadend of linux. use decoding video android library.

Comment

Originally posted by zero1 View Post
            Hey sam,

@first nice work !!!

i test the modules at minix neo x5 mini but i think it is a rk 3066 device.
            I do not know it exactly.

i had load your modules (lsmod said) but x5 mini hangup
            and reboot if i connect the 72e solo stick. Also if i loaded at boottime. (just forced i didnt tested)

i run the kernel 3.0.63+. Last of minix firmware. (rooted)

Is my thought right that I have to compile the modules only for rk3066 @ 3.0.63+ kernel?

greetz with friendly grooves and beatz,

zero1
            rk3066 kernel source code is probably too diferent for these drivers to work, they have never been tested on this soc

Comment

Originally posted by taki View Post
              I have HD16DVB-S2 android 4.04 kernel 2.6.34 tvbox. this box has aml8726-m3 cpu ( single core, single mali gpu) and playing stream ts. I think that rk3188 chipset Why dont play HD stream . later I have set hotspot wifi of minix x7. later I connected my HD16 via wifi to tvheadend server of minix .
              1-First I loaded gbox 2.1 on HD16 (native linuxXBMC)
              playin Sd channel perfectly and no has frame loss. only problem has pictures quality like dvbreceiver. no look flowing text
              not playing HD channel with xbmc. but audio ok
              2-second I loaded orginal stock firmware android 4.0.4
              player of stock, XBMC, MX etc. perfectly playing sd and HD channels like linux dvb receiver. that is amazingly for single core cpu.

Aml 8726 m3 stock player playing perfectly HD channels. I think that aml cpu use true codech on android firmware

I send stock player library and How can add our rom.

this player may be the solution of all problems for HD channels.

stock firmware
              百度网盘为您提供文件的网络备份、同步和分享服务。空间大、速度快、安全稳固,支持教育网加速,支持手机端。注册使用百度网盘即可享受免费存储空间

gbox linuxXBMC
              http://home.j1nx.nl/wp-downloads/gbox_2.+_beta2.zip
              this box uses a totally different processor to the rockchip one the kernel source code is different so what you can get working on this one means nothing as the rockchip processor is different

tvheadend for Hisilicone 7136c based android player. files structur like tvheadend of linux. use decoding video android library.

http://www18.zippyshare.com/v/59691752/file.html
              this is also different, when it comes to ARM processors you cannot just asume that it will work on a different soc, it just does not work like that

Comment

http://www18.zippyshare.com/v/59691752/file.html
                I know that differernt cpu rk3188, aml8726 m3/mx, hi 7136 but I want to tryed. I loaded to aml 8726 m3 based of box. Have an erorr

app_45@android:/ $ su
                app_45@android:/ # /data/tvheadend/tvheadend -C -c /sdcard/.hts
                link_image[1936]: 753 could not load needed library 'libhi_common.so' for '/data/tvheadend/tvheadend' (get_lib_extents[749]: 753 - libhi_common.so is not a valid ELF object)CANNOT LINK EXECUTABLE
                255|app_45@android:/ #

Comment

for AML 8726 M3 or MX

kernel 2.6.34 based aml8726 m3 (stv502, 501, HD16 DVB-T/T2/S/S2 etc. box

works tvheadend. İf you try. you can following instruductions

gussy of users comag forum made to compiled tvheadend for aml 8726 m3 with adb connections. tvheadend is working on aml8726 m3. If you want to try. you can following instructions. find our dvbs tuner. but like dvb-t. frontend tuner driver need to modifye.
                  how to install
                  1=need to root your firmware
                  2=install terminal emulator apk and es explorer apk on yourbox.
                  3-download http://www.file-upload.net/download-...adend.zip.html
                  4-unpack tvheadend
                  5-open es explorer and using a up to date version of ES Explorer mount all drives as rw
                  6-copy dvb to data
                  7-copy lib to system/lib

unfortunately does not auto starting. thus need manual start

8=open terminal and send to command for create folder needed tvheadend
                  write command su (admin authority)
                  later step by step write

mkdir /dev/dvb
                  mkdir /sdcard/.hts
                  mkdir /dev/dvb/adapter0
                  ln -s /dev/dvb0.front end0 /dev/dvb/adapter0/frontend0
                  ln -s /dev/dvb0.demux 0 /dev/dvb/adapter0/demux0
                  ln -s /dev/dvb0.dvr0 /dev/dvb/adapter0/dvr0
                  ln -s /dev/dvb0.dvr0 /dev/dvb/adapter0/dvr0.ts
                  mkdir /dev/dvb/adapter1
                  ln -s /dev/dvb1.front end0 /dev/dvb/adapter1/frontend0
                  ln -s /dev/dvb1.demux 0 /dev/dvb/adapter1/demux0
                  ln -s /dev/dvb1.dvr0 /dev/dvb/adapter1/dvr0
                  ln -s /dev/dvb1.dvr0 /dev/dvb/adapter1/dvr0.ts
                  chmod 777 /sdcard/.hts
                  chmod 777 /dev/dvb*
                  /data/dvb/tvheadend -C -c /sdcard/.hts

later start to tvheadend send command tvheadend -C

open android stock explorer. write url 127.0.0.1:9981.

Comment

I try to learn cross compile under ubuntu12,04. I looaded android nkd I want to crosscompile tuner ko
                    a more detailed explanation. pls
                    Attached Files

Comment

XBMC has inside tvheadent and drive tvheadend like menü of Satellite receiver

I found xbmc that inside livetv dvb menü. XBMC addon live tv drive tvheadend with xbmc menu. no need webinterface. but dont setup rk3188 based box. because mede for Hisilicone 7136c. How can fix it.

Live TV(DVB-S/S2) setting Demo

Live TV(DVB-S/S2) Demo

Live TV sharing Demo

XBMC

Comment

sam I need your help. I have my other my device kernel source. I compiled some modules. that is work. But my kernel drivers\media folder is old. thus need update How I can add new device *.h and *.c sorces. I downloaded media.git and s2libnanian. for cross compile other dvb kernel source to my kernel sorce.?

Comment

I thought you might be interested to see the SiderWinder4 from Xtreamer. The SideWinder4 has built in DVB-T/T2. Sadly no live tv recording as far as I can see. Pretty good price for what you get.

Comment

Before I get to interested....
                            Does this process only use Android TV Stick and DVB device?

If so, what would be the process for getting this to work with RK3188 device and TBS5925 DVB-S2?

TBS5925 Linux Drivers ....... http://www.tbsdtv.com/download/docum...rs_v140113.zip

Do most ROM support "init.d"?

Comment

Originally posted by more2read View Post
                              Before I get to interested....
                              Does this process only use Android TV Stick and DVB device?

If so, what would be the process for getting this to work with RK3188 device and TBS5925 DVB-S2?

TBS5925 Linux Drivers ....... http://www.tbsdtv.com/download/docum...rs_v140113.zip

Do most ROM support "init.d"?
                              before you must be learn your usb dvb device frontend tuner and demodulator chip. you connect your device with ubuntu (or other linux version). make driver on linux. later open terminal write insmod. you look which dvb modul live.you must be learn whic modul uses your device. later look at topic2 sam gave us that is cross compile all dvb modul s2libanian and 4dvb for rk3188. modifiye init.d for your devices modules. later es explorer copy some files. open tvheadend if it find your device. otherhand write terminal dmesg. send this topic.

otherhand yes must be support your rom init.d I give apk. can you setup Uni-init v1.0.apk (347.1 KB). open Unit activate init.d.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Thanks taki.

I would like to attempt on my Allwinner 31s device "CS918s"
                                Is there any special setup/ toolchain / environment for cross compiling, or is it already in Unbuntu?

Comment

Working...
                                X