This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flumpster View Post
    Please keep going, I haven't laughed this much in ages. I know nothing about xbmc but you seem to know it all

i know nothing about xbmc only yours flumpster on x7 and i have donated to this 1 for my windows 7, no hassle all set up to go so now i have two good xbmc running 1 on pc and 1 on android still learning.

Comment

I should not be doing this

Flump you inspired us - thank you so much - we KNOW exactly who you are

WOW we feel honored just having you post here, you is a rock star or a plastic Disney toy not sure which

We did not know if you would hate us or not, but I am hoping not.

The Team love you & we can not say enough good things about you, we mean it.

UX Team.
      Team UX
      http://www.ultimatexbmc.com/

http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...-ULTIMATE-XBMC

Comment

Originally posted by washere View Post
        People physically around you might not tell you but believe me they know: YOU are the joke, like your avatar & such merely personal attack posts on forums.

I tested your tweaked version of Beyond XBMC for a while and found out as many have said everywhere online it keeps crashing on numerous add-ons frequently and is basically rubbish and waste of time and devoid of any value or content just like your post. They all say it's because you don't even understand the basics. They say your tweaks have basically ruined koyings's Beyond.

I recommend people install Gotham or Stane's Linux version, not joke versions.
        i suppose every1 to there own, rock on flumpster and ultimate xbmc 2 great xbmc.

Comment

Originally posted by ultimatexbmc View Post
          Flump you inspired us - thank you so much - we KNOW exactly who you are

WOW we feel honored just having you post here, you is a rock star or a plastic Disney toy not sure which

We did not know if you would hate us or not, but I am hoping not.

The Team love you & we can not say enough good things about you, we mean it.

UX Team.
          As I said in my own thread I am all for anyone trying to make xbmc easier to use for the general public. Don't let that person get you down and keep doing what you are doing. I think you went about certain things in the wrong way initially but it is a learning curve and you seem to be addressing them.

You can see yourself that he is trolling so don't let him provoke you

All the best guys.
          To Infinity and Beyond.... XBMC

Comment

As I said in my own thread I am all for anyone trying to make xbmc easier to use for the general public. Don't let that person get you down and keep doing what you are doing. I think you went about certain things in the wrong way initially but it is a learning curve and you seem to be addressing them.

All the best guys.
            You are the one trolling by personal attack only posts. Now to the issues:

* I asked a simple request, the guy who writes the website clear as mud and in his own words: Controls the 16 to 19 year old kids, merely talked about a million other things to divert from the fact that he does not understand the basics.

* As for you being a legend: you are taking credit everywhere online for Koyings's Beyond where you just did some tweaks which made it unstable. But that is what and all you are.

* I hope Koying does a new clean version of Beyond free of your tweaks that is stable again and updated.

Comment

All the best guys.

And the team goes WILD - touchdown - Thank you Flump - we will aim to do better.

We tried our best to answer that guys questions and I did answer it with
              "That would be more problematic than I think you realize (at least from our end)"
              That was us, trying to convey a message, but if he want's any more of our time for FREE, then toning it down would be a better choice, otherwise we will stay in ignore mode.

UX team
              Team UX
              http://www.ultimatexbmc.com/

http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...-ULTIMATE-XBMC

Comment

Originally posted by ultimatexbmc View Post
                And the team goes WILD - touchdown - Thank you Flump - we will aim to do better.

We tried our best to answer that guys questions and I did answer it with
                "That would be more problematic than I think you realize (at least from our end)"
                That was us, trying to convey a message
                , but if he want's any more of our time for FREE, then toning it down would be a better choice, otherwise we will stay in ignore mode.

UX team
                You can't do it, unlike others who did, finally.

As for charging and the first few pages of your arguing in this thread about that with others: good luck managing the kids' finances!

Comment

You are the one trolling by personal attack only posts. Now to the issues:

* I asked a simple request, the guy who writes the website clear as mud and in his own words: Controls the 16 to 19 year old kids, merely talked about a million other things to divert from the fact that he does not understand the basics.

* As for you being a legend: you are taking credit everywhere online for Koyings's Beyond where you just did some tweaks which made it unstable. But that is what and all you are.

* I hope Koying does a new clean version of Beyond free of your tweaks that is stable again and updated.
                  Try Koying's updated SPMC http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...TS-Passthrough

It's a shame you came in looking for help and it turns into personal attacks and sideshows - again.

Not blaming you (at all), but this thread is easily one of the worst I've ever seen on freaktab since joining.

Comment

It's interesting, really. There was a thread where someone was actually dressing down Koying and telling him how xbmc 'works'; it got funny when Koying reminded this poster of his role in XBMC pertaining to RK specific enhancements and android in general.

Comment

Originally posted by Shomari View Post
                      It's interesting, really. There was a thread where someone was actually dressing down Koying and telling him how xbmc 'works'; it got funny when Koying reminded this poster of his role in XBMC pertaining to RK specific enhancements and android in general.

It has never been any sort of secret that Beyond uses koyings code. He is one of the only 2 people thanked in the original post along with mudislander who created the modified version of confluence. It is also mentioned all the way thru my thread and numerous other threads that koyings code was used.

If you would like to attack me it would be better to take it to the beyond thread instead of here please because as you said this thread has had enough drama already.

Comment

It has never been any sort of secret that Beyond uses koyings code. He is one of the only 2 people thanked in the original post along with mudislander who created the modified version of confluence. It is also mentioned all the way thru my thread and numerous other threads that koyings code was used.

If you would like to attack me it would be better to take it to the beyond thread instead of here please because as you said this thread has had enough drama already.

Wasn't an attack or revelation of a secret. I don't know where you're getting that.

Notice I didn't direct anything to you; and I have no interest in a protracted quarrel, neither here nor there.

Comment

Wasn't an attack or revelation of a secret. I don't know where you're getting that.

Notice I didn't direct anything to you; and I have no interest in a protracted quarrel, neither here nor there.
                          Then i apologise mate. Maybe my defences are just up slightly at the moment.

No disrespect meant.

Comment

Apology accepted. This thread is probably getting the worst out of all of us and I didn't intend to post that as a slight to your work which is obviously appreciated by many. I really appreciate everyone's individual contributions.

Comment

Try Koying's updated SPMC http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...TS-Passthrough

It's a shame you came in looking for help and it turns into personal attacks and sideshows - again.

Not blaming you (at all), but this thread is easily one of the worst I've ever seen on freaktab since joining.
                              Thank you for the heads up, I'll follow your advice when I get home.

Much appreciated, have a good weekend & summer.

Comment

. . Group hug no bun touching

So moving on reviews of it working, screens, video tests,
                                Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X