Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

XBMC streaming problem with UK BT broadband and fibre.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

XBMC streaming problem with UK BT broadband and fibre.

Hi all,
    Please can any one help? I have just got 2 family members android boxes and they are both with UK BT for there internet and using BT routers, one is on normal broadband and the other is on fibre and since the weekend just gone there xbmc addons now don't load or they say no stream available!!!! I am with another internet service provider and when I connect there boxes to my internet everything works fine.
    Please can anyone help.
    Thanks Steve Reed

ps. thanks in advance for any replies.

Originally posted by r3ed0 View Post
    Hi all,
    Please can any one help? I have just got 2 family members android boxes and they are both with UK BT for there internet and using BT routers, one is on normal broadband and the other is on fibre and since the weekend just gone there xbmc addons now don't load or they say no stream available!!!! I am with another internet service provider and when I connect there boxes to my internet everything works fine.
    Please can anyone help.
    Thanks Steve Reed

You need to change a settings on the bt hub. The link below shows you how

http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/44328/~/switching-smart-setup-on-and-off-on-the-bt-home-hub-4-or-hub-5

Comment

Is this the end!!!

Found this! Is this the end of Android and Xbmc in the UK ? www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-30234790
      There is a bigger list of blocked site avaliable. :-(
      Last edited by r3ed0; 12-11-2014, 09:17.

Comment

Found this! Is this the end of Android and Xbmc
        Found what?

Comment

Originally posted by bobones View Post
          Found what?
          Sorry as above

Comment

Sorry as above
            Proxies were released for all the core addons such as i watch online, movie 25, 1 channel, projectfreetv, and movie4k the other week to bypass all this. You could always get a vpn account from £27 per year and not have to worry about any of this anyway

Comment

Originally posted by teknokat View Post
              Proxies were released for all the core addons such as i watch online, movie 25, 1 channel, projectfreetv, and movie4k the other week to bypass all this. You could always get a vpn account from £27 per year and not have to worry about any of this anyway
              Thanks teknokat,
              My ISP isn't a problem at the moment just BT! If I was to change the BT routers to a different router (Belkin,Linksy) would that work? What vpn would you recommend for xbmc?

Comment

Hi all,
                Please can anyone help.
                Thanks Steve Reed

Hi all,
                I have now managed to get all addons working, just cant seem to get sports devil to stream anything it just says no stream when i try to connect to wiziwig or any of the others. i have looked at all the setting in Acestream and all are good. I think it could be the BThub 4 causing the problem, but i dont know how to set up the new router so that BT Infinity would work!
                please can anyone help
                thanks Steve

Comment

Team UX
                  http://www.ultimatexbmc.com/

http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...-ULTIMATE-XBMC

Comment

Working...
                  X