Droid WZIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Droid WZIP

I've been looking for a good way of setting up my box with little or no fuss or effort after spending a great deal of time of previously changing ROMs, installing various XBMC's and repositories.

So after reading a copious amount of threads, I've found the Droidsticks wizard which I've installed on Kodi - works great but does anyone know how you get the updates? I understand they push the updates regularly but I can't find anyone in the wizard anywhere this can be done?

Help

Originally posted by nguy View Post
    I've been looking for a good way of setting up my box with little or no fuss or effort after spending a great deal of time of previously changing ROMs, installing various XBMC's and repositories.

So after reading a copious amount of threads, I've found the Droidsticks wizard which I've installed on Kodi - works great but does anyone know how you get the updates? I understand they push the updates regularly but I can't find anyone in the wizard anywhere this can be done?
    Hi i could you tell me how you install the droid sticks wizard thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by mount5891 View Post
      Hi i could you tell me how you install the droid sticks wizard thanks in advance
      Of course.

You will need to go into your system on Kodi, xbmc, SPMC or whatever one you are using. Then, addons, install from zip then locate wherever you have placed the wzip file. Once you have done that, it will say addon installed, then go to videos, then addons and you will see the wizard located there. Click on it and it will automatically install. Takes a while though. Also very important, when you have installed it, it will say press ok and make sure you restart your device by removing the plug from your device this way the installation will work.

PM if you have any problems.

Comment

Originally posted by nguy View Post

You can't do so without access to where droidsticks store the updates and this requires a login only available to their customers.

The only other hope is a leak from one of them.
        R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post
          You can't do so without access to where droidsticks store the updates and this requires a login only available to their customers.

The only other hope is a leak from one of them.
          Yes this is the new thing they are bringing out as a result of their wizard finding itself in the public domain. I know they are limiting each login to 2 separate locations now albeit the updates will only work at the main location or 5 devices in one house.

Comment

Working...
          X