Stream or access movies from Desktop on LG 32LM6200 3D TV via XMBC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stream or access movies from Desktop on LG 32LM6200 3D TV via XMBC

Is it possible to access movies from pc to my tv as we normally do by connecting pc to pc via Ethernet cable without internet. Lg support DLNA, uPnP and xmbc also.

Just now i get reply from other forum(read below). What i understand from their answer is Nero media will as a interpreter between tv and pc. I will need UPnP supported router. It may be sound folish but is there any virtual UPnP software?Can i make it work without Internet connection using any virtual router software or something else. I am ready to buy wifi dongle for PC and LG TV if it helps. Any help will be appreciated. If i can get this using XMBC please reply.

"Just connecting the TV and PC via a network cable doesn't make a network. You'll have to create an "ad hoc" network to get the computer to talk to the TV (and visa versa). Reading the manual, it appears your TV can do that.

Once you get the TV and PC connected, you'll need some way to stream your content. LG offers a free copy of Nero Media Home to do that"

Note - Move my thread to appropriate category if posted in wrong
    Last edited by Markwinstanley; 01-22-2015, 06:55.

Best Add-on Stream Xbmc

Comment

Working...
    X