AAA Live TV Add-on Kodi / XBMC to Watch Live TV And Sport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coco01 View Post
    We ere the user, we like AAa Tream live TV, I really that someone come to my device and delete my installation, my favorite which I spend a lot of time to bookmark them. I don't know which group to do it. I wonder if we should report to FBI, that someone put a bug to destroy our work. What do you think or someone please tell me the way to enjoy the AAA Tream live TV thanks
    If you want to use aaa live then you can't use the Kinkin repo. Install AAA by adding http://aaarepo.xyz/aaa/ through the file manager. Install by using system/addons/install zip file.

Comment

I'm new here, but have followed this for awhile. On the first issue of "stealing work"....really? The streams are copied from all over the Internet and it's "common practice".. In some specific cases , streams are actually stolen from cable networks; and who would want to claim that, or be proud of "their work"? Furthermore, specifically in Kodi/XBMC type installs, I can easily direct you to at least a dozen addons doing the exact same thing, right now, today. So, the problem may have been more about giving credit to one group, or individual, who feels that is really important. In the great scheme of things, it seems such would NOT have been too much to comply with, but it didn't happen, and so a battle ensued. I strongly feel that part of this mess was because of language difficulties, and while seeming to be overly hostel was mostly a misunderstanding. All cultures are not the same. These misunderstandings quickly got way out of hand. I understand there may have even been threats exchanged. Who really knows, other than the principals?
      Key logger? IMO - Nonsense. Run high level scans if you have the ability. I have, and I did. Nothing to this wild claim. You show me it's there; and I'll buy you lunch.
      The addon itself is really not a must have, and iStream and the other addons in the same repository are, imo. So, with the dust mostly settled, and business more or less back to usual, it's back to choice;something none should have tried to manipulate; but that's another issue. I choose Xunity, but that's just me. AAA still is a work in progress, and they still have some more crow to eat as well.
      Besides - Another add-on is on it's way, and one that promises to blow away all others...... Or is that being too Enigmatic?

MarkedMan

*Oh, BTW - Hello everyone!

Comment

wooww, i must try

Comment

Working...
        X