Can anyone identify this wizard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anyone identify this wizard?

Just happened to click on this **** listing and I can't seem to be able to find which addon/wizard this is.I'm hoping someone on here knows?

http://www.****.ca/itm/CS918-Android...item5b0c1334f2

looks to me like xbmc with a custom skin

Comment

Originally posted by FriskyDingo View Post
      Just happened to click on this **** listing and I can't seem to be able to find which addon/wizard this is.I'm hoping someone on here knows?

http://www.****.ca/itm/CS918-Android-XBMC-MENU-Upgrade-Films-Sport-TV-XXX-Music-Add-ons-
      /391044609266?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item5b0c13 34f2
      Think you will find it is from TVaddons Forum where you can get it for free, if you follow their setup tutorials

XunityTalk Forum has alternatives with tutorials too.

Now having checked out the listing detail, clearly the seller has done a great job unlike the various generic loaders offered by a number of other Kodi/XBMC forums and therefore I would recommend this offering for the CS918 box.
      Last edited by jeffben; 02-26-2015, 07:37. Reason: Further Review

Comment

Originally posted by jeffben View Post
        Think you will find it is from TVaddons Forum where you can get it for free, if you follow their setup tutorials

XunityTalk Forum has alternatives with tutorials too.
        You will actually find that this setup is mine :-) it is a customised xbmc setup using the CCM mod skin that i have fully integrated all the addons into to make it as easy to use for everyone. It is nothing to do with TV addons as I've taken the time to make this setup from scratch so you cannot get this by using their wizard

Comment

Originally posted by teknokat View Post
          You will actually find that this setup is mine :-) it is a customised xbmc setup using the CCM mod skin that i have fully integrated all the addons into to make it as easy to use for everyone. It is nothing to do with TV addons as I've taken the time to make this setup from scratch so you cannot get this by using their wizard
          Looks like a great set up teknokat, I like the look of that Good job..
          Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Is this setup for any Kodi/XBMC device or only the CS918?

Comment

It looks great!! Can you share your setup with freaktab members? Thanks
              -Chromecast with Google TV
              - Android Q Android 10

Comment

Originally posted by jeffben View Post
                Is this setup for any Kodi/XBMC device or only the CS918?
                works on any android device

Comment

Working...
                X