Overclock XBMC for Android

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Overclock XBMC for Android

Does anyone know how to overclock xbmc on android in the source code to make it faster?

Originally posted by cre8ful View Post
    Does anyone know how to overclock xbmc on android in the source code to make it faster?

Sorry I couldn't resist. It was the overclock thing. Its pretty fast to me. What seems slow to you.
    Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Originally posted by prahjister View Post

Sorry I couldn't resist. It was the overclock thing. Its pretty fast to me. What seems slow to you.
      Notice I said faster, if you dont know then why bother even opening the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123
        It takes about 2 seconds until I can open the video menu in Kodi after opening the app, don't think you can make it faster than that, not even on a PC.
        If using an old device, it's time to upgrade.
        Already have the fastest android box - octa core processor. I know it is fast but I guess you won't ever realize the difference I am talking about until you experience it yourself. Anyways I already found out how and its working great.

Comment

Hmmmmm would you share your process fir this speed increase in xbmc???
          Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

maybe he is talking about his internet speed being slow to open up streams
            Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

Hmm..
              If you disable 'meta data' under settings of the installed addons.. makes loading/navigation of addons alot faster
              Emtying 'cache' ones a week.. can also improve things (android settings/storage/cache)
              Making a 'advancedsettings.xml' can also improve things (cache path/disable ipv6/disable mediascan)
              Disabling weather addon / rss feed-ticker / background sounds

Just a few thoughts... cheers

Comment

Working...
              X